~CHAPTER NINETEEN~

Chapter Nineteen (Edited)

GENERAL P.O.V (AUTHOR'S)

It was time to finally introduce Dmitri to Andrew's friends or Crew members as he called them. They needed all the alliance they could get to be able to defeat the coming evil. They planned to meet at Dmitri's palace for the introduction.

So after school, Andrew and his friends followed Dmitri with their cars. Ruby and Ryan riding with Andrew and Jerry, Adrian and Malachi in Jerry's car. They decided it would be better that way, so that much attention would not be brought to them. But little did they know that they were being followed. By not one but two cars.

UNKNOWN P.O.V

"Boss, they are on the move". A blue-eyed boy said, face covered with a black hoodie. He was peering out the windows looking at the fast disappearing cars.

"Any idea where they are going?" A gruff voice came from the other end of the phone.

"No but they seem to be following... Prince Dmitri's car". The blue-eyed boy said with a little uncertainty in his voice. He looked over to the shorter male with strikingly similar blue eyes, who nodded, depicting that he was right. "Yeah, the prince's car". He replied in a surer tone.

"They must be planning something. Keep them safe till they reach the palace; which is where I am assuming they must be going, seeing that they are following the prince and then introduce yourselves. The great evil is upon us and we must make sure the Chosen One is safe".

"Roger that boss". And the call cut. The two boys hopped into their black car and followed the group, careful not to be spotted until they have reached their destination. That was when they saw another car following the group; it came from the left road that joined the main road to the riverside. It was obvious they were following the group and the two boys main priority was to keep the group safe, so they hit the gas, racing past the car before swerving right to block the incoming car. The saw the car coming and the shorter one, immediately brought out a gun from the pocket hidden inside the car. He shot at the tires of the car with great precision and accuracy, successfully making the other car swerves left and hit a fire hydrant making the car go up in flames. They left the site and zoom on, following the group.

UNKNOWN P.O.V (2)

"How in goddamned hell did you lose them? For Christ-sakes they are only but a bunch of puny kids". An angry voice boomed, making those around shiver in fear.

"Sir, am not sure puny is the word for-"

"You dare correct me?!" the voice yelled again. The man shivered and cowered with fear, "N-no M-my k-king. I-I'm v-very sorry, my king". He stuttered.

"Find those kids. But first, tell me what you know".

"My k-king. From what we have heard, we think someone is protecting them. Our men were burned to a crisp from the accident and we know the kids couldn't have done that. Moreover, the tires of the car where all punctured by what we are presuming are bullets which must have led to the accident".

"Fuck! Who the hell would want to protect these kids?" The man, who was titled king asked. "I need to get that stone". He waved the shivering man off and entered a dark room.

General P.O.V (Andrew)

Dmitri opened the gates for us and we all entered and parked our cars. As the gates were about to close, a black car zoomed past it before it could finally close. He looked out of the window of his car and saw that Dmitri was already out of his car, fangs bare out in the open. He looked over to his two friends that he was carrying in his car, their jaws were dropped but that was the least of his problems. His thoughts were running wild 'What if they are here to abduct them? Are we going to die? I just found my mate. Is there an easy escape route in this palace?'