~CHAPTER FIVE~

Chapter Five

General P.O.V (Andrew)

The dinner at Andrew's went well. The food was delicious, his mother loved his newly made friends and they loved her too. Ruby even made a joke saying that she'll soon pack into their house because of the food. Jerry ate about three servings and Andrew; well Andrew ate a whole lot more (mostly trying to stuff away the fear and dread filling his stomach) and still kept more for himself. The others piled up their plates, not able to get enough of the spicy goodness.

His experience that night was definitely not forgotten, it terrified him to think about it but he couldn't help it. It kept replaying in his head and that night, he didn't get enough sleep.

His friends had planned to spend their Saturday at Ruby's, so he got up early, not that he was sleeping anyway. He had chores to do, homework to finish before he would be allowed to leave the house.

He started by arranging his room. The clothes he had worn throughout the week had been dumped into his bottom drawer, some lingering on the floor by his bedside. His shiny shoes needed cleaning, also his bathroom.

He did all of that before having a shower and going down to have his breakfast, well, brunch, seeing as the time was already noon. He met his mother cleaning the kitchen; he greeted her with a peck on both cheeks before pulling the leftover food from yesterday, out from the fridge. He put into the microwave and waited for a few minutes, a foot tapping against the wooden floor boards, noisily. He heard a ding and pulled out the now hot food and situated himself on a chair in the dining area. He pulled out his phone and opened a novel reading app.

In no time, the food on his plate was gone; he walked back into the kitchen and washed it. He shouted a thanks to his mother who was now outside, watering her flower garden and walked back up the stairs, to his room.

His assignments were tough, but he dealt with them. He checked the time and it was now 3:40. He showered again and dressed up in a plain blue shirt and black jeans. He finished it off with blue and white sandals.

He was almost driving out of their garage when he remembered that he had no clue, whatsoever, where Ruby's house was, so he pulled out his phone for the side pocket of his black jeans and dialed her number. It rang for a few seconds before it was picked up.

"Hey Ruby, I've absolutely no idea where your house is, so..." He trailed off awkwardly, because by now he was supposed to know where her house was.

"I know, silly. No need to get embarrassed. It's down by Daniels Lane. Yes it's was named after my family". She said. Andrew thanked her and cut the call.

He drove slowly as he was feeling a little out of it. It could be because of the things he had been experiencing. First, a strange dream in a cave that he could have sworn seem familiar, if not for the fact that he had never been there, another, seeing another person's reflection in his mirror smiling at him, now a mysterious 'thing' chasing him and almost ending his life. He felt seriously drained and full at the same time. He needed somewhere to vent and someone to talk too. His friends might think he's crazy, his mother might think he's going mad. Hell, he even thinks his crazy. Maybe all these things are jus in his head, but he knows that they are not.

He got to Ruby's house at a little after four and pressed the button. A man wearing a butler suit opened the large doors and ushered him into the big house. Mansion.

He could see a hint of the gold everywhere. On the chairs, floors, chandeliers, etc. The person that designed or picked the colours for this house must have been obsessed with gold both a color and as an accessory.

He heard footsteps coming from above the stairs and looked up to see a very handsome man. He strolled down the stairs like a model. He head held high like a prince and the golden from the interior melting into his hazel-brown ones, making them seem slightly golden. He was dressed in just a white t-shirt that showed off the expanse of his chest and blushing biceps and blue jeans that help that fabulous ass in place.