~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

Chapter Thirteen (Edited)

General P.O.V (Dmitri)

Dmitri Gustav is a 345- year old vampire who has lived in Vampville for a better most part of his supernaturally long life. In human age and eyes, he was a 19-year old teenager and he still acted like one even though he was over three hundred years of age. He decided to stop growing at nineteen.

His father was now old and getting weaker. Against what normal people tell you, vampires are not by any means immortal, it gets boring to live for so long. They live to a certain age and die or in their case, turn to dust. It is true that they live really long but that doesn't grant them immunity, they can still die by sickness, being heavily injured, a stake to the heart, being burned among other things.

His father's time was almost up and they all knew it but Dmitri refused to believe it, because he wasn't ready to take over. As the vampire prince, he is supposed to take over the Vampire throne from his father when he finally passes away.

But he can't run away from his responsibilities forever, so he has decided to enjoy his life as a free soul before being caught up in the controlling of affairs in the vampire kingdom.

Vampville was named Vampville because it was the first domain of the vampires when they landed on earth. It was the first city the vampires settled in before humans were even created. It was a land buzzing with energy during the nighttime and quiet as night, during the day as that is the time, the vampires slept.

"Dmitri, I do not have time for this. Could you please get your ass down here this minute?!" Coaster, the head butler for the royal family said. It was clear from his tone that he had, had enough of the prince's stubbornness.

Dmitri could hear Raine Moons, wife of the butler calling him a spoiled and useless prince but he couldn't care less of what she thought. She was lucky she was the wife of Coaster or she'll be dust by now.

He walked down the stairs and entered the massive kitchen, which was housing one of the greatest inventions in history. The Fridge. He opened it and saw that he blood pie was still in there or all hell will be let loose. He brought it out and placed it in the microwave, set the timer and pulled out his phone to scroll through Vampgram. It was a social media platform for only vampires and was protected by magic, so no human can see it.

He saw that Stephanie Elam had sent him a message and he left it unopened. 'That woman doesn't know she's married. Such a pedo'. He was sure that she had sent him one of her despicable photos showing her undressed. 'Maybe this is why I am gay'. He found it utterly disgusting. He could block her, but he needed her to know what her useless husband was doing, so he put up with it.

The timer rang, showing that his blood pie was ready. He brought out the bloody goodness and was immediately assaulted by its delightful smell. Mmm... Blood pie.

He heard footsteps and by the quickness of which the steps moved, he knew it was the butler.

"Coaster, chill. I'll go back to school next week I promise. Now quit stressing, I want to enjoy my breakfast. I would offer you some, but you know I can't". The 'young' prince said, as he placed a piece of the hot goodness into mouth and moan from the ecstasy of it. If it was possible to have An orgasm from food, he was sure this would definitely make him c*m.

The butler sighed because he knew nothing would change the prince's mind to start school early. School had started two weeks ago. He called in the cook and told him to make blood soup for the king and send someone to serve it soon.

It wasn't that Dmitri didn't want to go to school; it was just that he didn't understand the importance of it all. He could've finished a long time ago but he kept postponing it. Anytime, he was meant to write his final exams, he disappeared. He didn't want to grow up yet. Responsibilities sounded boring.