~CHAPTER THREE~

Chapter Three (Edited)

General P.O.V (Andrew)

Andrew couldn't believe that he made five friends on the first day of school. He really hit off with all of them.

Ruby Daniels with her strawberry blonde hair and doe like brown eyes gave off an aura of innocence that vanishes once she opens her mouth. He learnt that her families were pretty rich and her father was an ex-military general. She had to learn martial arts as a young child because they were in constant danger of being 'napped. He also learned that she could handle a variety of weapons, her favourite being her twin daggers.

She made a joke about using it to gorge someone's eyes out and Andrew actually laughed until the brunet of the group told him that it wasn't a joke, she really did it. Andrew remembered turning towards her, wide-eyed and jaw dropped and she shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. He made a mental note to never piss her off. Ever.

Jeremiah Jacobs, also known as JJ, is a handsome, strong and very well-built. Standing at a height of 6ft 4, He was huge and he was still growing. His bulging biceps were a sight for Andrew's gay eyes. He wanted to feel them and he accidentally blurted it out. He agreed and Andrew got carried away and was snapped back to reality by the muscular god, chuckling. He smiled back, awkwardly. Blasted gayness.

He learned that Jerry, as Andrew has now decided to call him, liked to voice out his opinions about everything and was very funny. Andrew could tell that the young man had great leadership qualities because as much as he liked to voice out his opinions, he loved hearing what others had to say too. His jet black hair was long, but not as long as Andrews but was enough for a small ponytail. He was also the captain of the football team. A jock, with brains. Nice.

In Ryan Kings, Andrew has found another gay to gossip fashion with. A nerd at heart and he was also rich. His family is the owner of Kings Corp., a tech company that specializes in all things computer related. From software creating to assembling of computers. Andrew was thoroughly impressed The lean, dirty-blonde boy loves to create things. Andrew was shocked when the boy told him that his favourite things to create were ammunitions. He wanted to enter the army and become a military Scientist. Another person never to piss off.

Malachi Chester. The brown-haired boy, that Andrew greeted first. Lean, tall and had beautiful, baby blue eyes. He found out from Ruby's ramblings that he's also a nerd and that he knew how to formulate attacks. In games. She also said, he had a mega brain and that, it was his superpower.

Not forgetting, Adrian Miller. The orange-haired boy. Towering over Andrew at a height of 6ft2, he was an amazing soccer player, from what Andrew heard from Ruby. He was well-built, with six-packs and big biceps but Jerry beat him hands down with his eight-pack abdomen and bigger biceps. Adrian was also great at martial arts like Ruby and also very intelligent.

Andrew made a comment that made the group of friends, of which he was now a part of, laugh. "We are like a team of nerd. A rich team of nerds, the brainpower team. Andrew felt blessed to have made such incredible friends on his first day.

He also learnt from their discussions, that Jerry was to study Political Science or Law.

The sound of his phone ringing, snapped Andrew out from his daydream. The caller ID showed, Bestie <3. He was so happy, he hurriedly picked the call.

"Best!", the caller yelled, so loud that Andrew had to withdraw his phone from his ear, lest he gets deaf. He replied, chuckling lightly,

"Well, someone missed me".

"Of course, someone missed you, you oaf. The school is really boring without you. Everyone misses your crazy dressing styles, your weird dancing and partying style". She said and Andrew snorted.