~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Chapter Seven (Edited)

General P.O.V (Andrew)

Andrew and Ruby got to his house at the same time, 'cause Ruby hitched a ride with him, because of their argument with the group. Andrew felt bad. He didn't want to ruin Ruby's and their friends' friendship just because they were disbelieving assholes. Ruby had told him not to feel guilty, that she was just pissed with them. It would blow over and Andrew believed, because Ruby was a forgiving soul.

They luckily didn't have any home works to do, so they decided to get down to business when the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who is at the door. Maybe it's the guys". Andrew said to Ruby as he stood up from the bed and made a move to the door. "I'll go check". With that he stepped out of the door and headed down the stairs.

He was right, it was the guys and they all had sad and guilty expressions on. Ryan jumped on him and cried for him to forgive him. Andrew was taken aback but he patted Ryan back until he calmed down. He gave him over to Jerry to carry him and led them up the stairs where Ruby was waiting with a smirk on her face.

"I knew you guys would come". She said and Andrew frowned slightly.

"I hope you guys are here 'cause you believe me and not because we are angry with you?" he didn't want anyone to help him out of pity.

"No, we believe you. Even though we have not known you for a long time, we know you would not make up such a thing for the fun of it". Jerry said with a said smile and the others nodded.

"And it was wrong of you to just judge you without knowing everything". Ryan added.

"We agreed that we are assholes". Adrian said and Ruby and Andrew smiled.

And the second meeting started.

"The next was the day you guys were meant to come over for dinner. My mom had sent me to get something and I had come back late".

"Oh yes, I remember. I also remember you being a little out of breath and you top was soaked with what I resume as sweat". Ruby said and Andrew nodded. Ruby has always being the observant one even though she was a chatterbox.

"I had bought what my mom needed and was on my way back when I saw a shadow pass me in a very fast way but when I looked around, there was nothing there. But I could have sworn that I felt something. I continued to walk back home but a strangely cold wind blew past me and I shivered but I had a feeling I was being watched and as a reflex action I turned back and my eyes met golden eyes that was shining very bright in the midst of the darkness". Andrew stopped to take a breather before turning to his friends and continuing,

"It was just a ten minutes walk and back and I left just few minutes past four but everywhere was dark as if it were eight in the night. I looked up to see if I was imagining things in my head but I saw the thing had moved even closer to me, so I started running. I could see the black gates of my house but no matter how much I ran, I could reach it. It was there but I couldn't get to it, it was like some time loop.

But suddenly I felt as if I was released from something and fell flat on my face, and then I ran back to the house". Andrew finished, when he saw his friends, they all looked terrified excluding Jerry but Andrew could tell that he was hiding his own fear.

"Wow". Was all Ruby could get out. Suddenly, they all heard a big rumbling and everywhere was dark. A large flow of air entered into Andrew's room through the open window, making the curtains move like crazy and they all shivered.

"Looks like a storm is coming. We better get going. We can discuss all these later". Jerry said, standing up and heading towards the door. Andrew and the others stood up as well and they all went downstairs.