CHAPTER EIGHT

It was Saturday which was for laundry chomy was washing with ND as they gist and gossip about men."Omo men that Max guy can fu-ck chaii body just dey do me miomio as he was harmering me with his curved sledge harmer I saw all the gay stars and rainbow" then ND saw Eze coming towards them ND giving chomy eye "your first abi second man is coming"laughing raising his eyes to see Eze approaching them.
"What is he doing?"asked chomy "when he comes ask him that biko?,no stress me with questions".
"Make dem no use this their di-ck kill you for me you are my little tough princess that will seat on my throne when I pass out".
"I will leave the two of you now" as Eze was near them.
"Master Eze what brings you here?"looking at him with that kind of why are you here eyes.
"Well I came to see you my love"."I left you to have fun so how are you feeling after staying in the gaurd room for days?","well am good".
"I hope Jude gave you people food and all you guys needed?"... "yes he did".
"Well I have a confession to make" said Eze, bringing his hands out of his pocket looking somewhat worried,"what is it you have done? talk to me please".
Brining his voice down "I was the one who instigated the riot"."you did what?".
"OK don't judge me now I did it for you,I couldn't bare the thought of you staying in that place".
"So I did what I had to do".
"Well thank you but I hope you haven't landed urself in trouble?".
At the football game Paula, Sandra and Eneh had plan to get their pound of flesh.
So while the football was on the other boys from the other school was just all over chomy and ND.
This got worst that they have to excuse themselves they went to another end which was quiet when Paula, Eneh and Sandra came to them "so you think you can take our trophy and our men too?".
"Wait what's this bitterness for gurl please stop this" said ND "go and tell your he goats to stop pesting us".
"I wouldn't say the same for you cos none of our men are looking your way what does that tell you huh!".. said chomy."Gurl you are petty as naked as Adam and Steve was tell them girl" ND hailed him.
Fight broke out in the process ND got stabbed the match ending with big fights that left many injured chomy followed the ambulance that took ND to the hospital.
He was stable before chomy left.He told ND he "would be back in the morning with his change over and provision".That night Chomy couldn't sleep even when Ola was cuddling him to sleep in the morning Eze came with a sad news Chomy "I have been sacked they found out I instigated the school riot to free you".Chomy bust out crying. He held Eze telling him "not to go".
Then chomy made a call to his dad directing Eze to his dad then he left.
Ola and Chomy went to the hospital because Chomy was emotional so Ola never let him go alone.
On reaching the hospital he saw that the bed ND was lying on was empty he dropped the clothes and provisions on the table telling Ola "they should go look for ND",but Ola already knew what happened.Chomy saw the nurses changing and moving things from the ward."Wait why are they moving his things which ward did they take him to?".
Ola held him close and kept on telling him "close your eyes and breathe am here for you".
"This is gonna hurt really bad".
Then ND's parents came in crying that was when chomy understood what happened ND was dead in the early hours of the morning he had a seizure that affected his heart. Chomy could not cry he just blanked out.
Chomy was traumatized by the recent happenings he was emotionally unavailable. The death of ND broke out.The school held a candle night for him.
They went to his burial. After that chomy called the police to arrest the killers of ND but on getting to the school.
The school management told them that they have been missing for days.
Chomy swore never to rest until ND's death was avenged.
Matty was chattered beyond repair Chomy goes about talking to himself.
Going to places he and ND normally goes. This affected his studies and that of Matty Ola was like the glue holding the two together.Chomy's case was getting out of hand they have to admit him to rehabilitation center.
Because he was in denial that ND was dead he shot out his emotions believing that some how that ND was still somewhere.
When the results came out Chomy performed poorly.
Ola didn't do well even Matty was unable to write his exams cos he fell sick.
And was sent home.
One night at the rehab ND appeared to chomy"gurl you are a mess".
"ND is that you?"....."yes its me my little princess".
"Now listen to me gurl i'm not with you physically but I am always there for you in all your journey of life both in your di-ck wh-oring and all that".
"But you got to let go, let your emotions Fly gurl big girls do cry sometimes I have done that couple of times".
"You have to let the pain out so your burden would be lifted did you see your results it's a mess"now holding him.
"Gurl if you want me to rest in peace be strong and move past this".
"You are a fighter and a survivor if you can survive Matty's and Nnanna and other guys big di-ck you can pass this one".
Chomy crying out loud "now yes there you go let it out gurl".
When Ola heard chomy cry he came in held him cols comforting him.
The doctor told him "his fit to go back to school" after spending six months in rehab. When chomy resumed his mates were in a new class but he wasn't bothered because like a Phoenix he rose from the ashes.
It was then he heard that they found Paula han-ging on a tree,Eneh was ragped beyond measure and ch-oked to death while Sandra was sta-bbed multiple times.
He was happy he said "now my friend's spirit can rest on justice is severed".
Chomy became the queen of the school. Recruiting boys who sleep with other boys for money which they in turn gave him his share. His fame went as far as other schools who came petronizing him.ND came to him in his dream I said "it you will make me proud". "From the first time I saw you giving Paa assess to your bare ass on the orientation night I took interest in you".
"Now spread your wings and fly but never forget your roots those girls(boys) are your babies all ways have their backs".
"I can see u are now good in tawandoo skills now" said ND before he vanished.
Chomy was promoted because of his wonderful performance in the class he led the school to victory in their mathematics competition. He name was on the lips of every one. One afternoon while counting money aggressively,money her daughters made from who-ring. His phone rang "yes hello! dad this one you called hope you are not having heart attack from fuc-king God knows who?".
His dad laughed and said "he shouldn't be talking adult talk".
After much talk his dad gave the phone to Eze who was happy to hear from him."Hello! yes dear how are you doing?".... I'm good so how is university life? "." It's going well I want to thank you for your time and assistance". He let out a soft moan wait Eze are you fucking my dad or his fucking you cos why are you moaning while on phone?, "Hey babe talk to you soon"hanging up. Chomy shaking his head" this my dad won't change" walks inside with his birefs "who won't change?" asked Ola "oh! my dad" Chomy replied Ola."Hmm! I see"......"that reminds me Eze asked of you and Matty" "really he did?". "Yes!! did he tell you anything?"..... "no just normal stuffs".
"OK why the look on your face?" asked Ola "Oh! nothing" kissing him "now come over here".Clothes were on the floor chomy and Ola was fuc-king when Matty came in "no need to be ashamed come join us" said Ola. Ola and Matty were dating Chomy and they understood each other.They fuc-ked till they got exhausted.The second term ss3 results came out they both performed well.They were all getting ready for their waec and neco.The school was not what it used to be. Chomy paid for a momentum to be erected in ND's name through his father.
Chomy went to Nnanna and ask him forgiveness which they fuc-ked renewing their fuc-king escapeds.Paa and solo was having their own share of chomy too.
Chomy was confused whom to hand over the mantle of mother h-oe to as his passing out is near.
Then ND came to him in the dream."Child I like the new you am seeing you know they say heavy is the head that wears the crown but heavier is the body"."You have to look deep beyond what ordinary eyes can see to crown one of those bit-ches the next mother wh-ore of untied international".
"I trust your judgment I will be there cheering you as you do".
Chomy woke up assembled his gurls.
He spoke to them gave them advice at the end he handed his mantle to Flexzy.
He told them "never to let the mantle fall in their time you must pass it on to the next generation of queens to come always pay homeage to our gone grand wh-ore mother ND, follow his footsteps and you shall see the best in life always remember h-oes before bros".
"No snatching of your sisters man unless on a mutual agreement".They sealed the meeting with se-x like never before all nucke and crany was littterd with guys having s-ex in different positions.Diary of whore for them boys.
Dear diary how do you feel to know, what really happened to paula, Eneh and Sandra. Well I know you are judging me but I don't care now where were we.
The waec and neco had come and gone results out we both made it.Eze was in his final year."Oh! before I forget Eze was dating my dad who loves him like kilode".
"They try to keep their love life away from me but you know once a nosy hgoe always a nosy ho-e".
I busted on them without them knowing fuc-king.Eze is a full feldge top so Chomy's dad was taking the di-ck.As for I and Ola with Matty we continued our relationship. We got got into the university.That was when the sins of the past came knocking you know they say karma is a bi-tch on a glass heels with her fisting gloves she shoves right up in you agss.It was discovered by the private investigating officer that Paula, Eneh and Sandra was murdered finger prints was found and it belongs to Matty when the news got out I told my dad about it. So he smuggled Marty out of the country.
Now when ND was in the hospital.The three of us went hunting for Paula, and Co.
Chomy watched as Ola and Matty ragped Sandra till she passed out been a person who watchs crime movies.We were able to clean all traces.The going to rehab was all planned. Chomy was the one who hung the bi-tch. Chomy's father was able to close the case. Matty is in USA studying criminology.While I on the other hand is studying political science and my own Ola is studying medicine.Chomy and Ola did a secret weeding which he is now seeing a therapist to help him crub his sex appite.As for Chomy's dad and Eze they are doing well living the life of their own in Dubai. Five hostel was built in ND's name.
Paa dropped out of school ventured into business and is one of the biggest boy in town. Solo got a girl pregnant in his quest to prove his is not gay.
The internal homophobic C.R.k teacher got married to our math teacher in South Africa which Chomy and Ola attended.
Matty was dating a big name in Hollywood who he will be tiring nots with soon. Dear dairy it pains me to leave you for a while but let's see how life goes.Yours lovely Chomy.

THE END.