CHAPTER FIVE

In the morning chomy purposely went to his father's room on getting to the door he wanted to knock but a mind told him not to, so he peeped like the other night what he saw cramped his tommy there was an early morning orgy going on in his father's room. He couldn't believe it like what the fu-ck is going on here.His cousin was getting fu-cked by his dad while his uncle was bombareding his dad from behind touching his nipples and tounging his neck chomy got hard that instant he wanted to rush in but it would spoil the show when, he peeped again he saw the driver sitting down on a chair stroking his big dick when the new Macho queen emerged from the rest room lubed up his ass and swallowed the dick of the driver with so much ease that chomy's eye popped in envy and lust."Men that bitch can take dick wow!! they were taking turns fuc-king each other,while this was on chomy was wanking to the pleasure of what his eyes was feeding on how mangiana was swallowing dick like the rod of Moses.Then they all stood up the cook kneeling in their middle his mouth open they shut their loads inside his mouth and face even on his chest.They all showered then chomy went to his room to finish up with his wanking.Breakfast was set everyone acting like nothing happened.But chomy wad not the the type that let things go,so he shook up the table saying "wow!! what a night"having that mischievous grin on his face everyone was surprised.His dad forced his food down then cleared his throat asking him "what do you mean my son?".
"Oh!dad nothing just that the weather was peaceful and also a weather for married couples".
They all laughed his uncle tapping his shoulder "you are naughty".Then feeling a bit mischievous he gently placed his hands on his cousin's di-ck while his leg went straight to is uncle's di-ck his uncle was startled but he winked at him he was stroking his cousin's di-ck till he came in chomy's hands he smiled saying "that was fast" to his cousin without moving his lips he took the hand to his mouth looking at his cousin as he licked the sperm in his hand. His cousin was hard again he told him "let's play after this breakfast", chomy replying to him "I hope you can keep up to the pace?"."Let's see how it goes"replied his cousin. After the breakfast the cook cleared the table he father got up pretending to go to his room but followed the cook to the kitchen.Not knowing chomy was coming with some plates the cook forgot he was walking slowly so on getting to the kitchen he saw his dad's 👖 on his knees and fuc-king the cook standing "wait a minute fu-ck no dey tire this man and look at that one if you see him with all his muscles you will be dying for him to fuck your brains out not knowing he is a homophobic slut".
"After he will be castigating gays". He turned back dropped the plate on the table now went straight to his cousins room. He was waiting for him.
When chomy saw his dick he touched he said "it not bad but let's see how good you can work with it".
They sucked each other then chomy fuc-ked him after which his cousin took his time to fu-ck chomy like never before when they were exhausted chomy dozed off only to be waken by the sound of sex his uncle was fu-ck his cousin chomy joined the fun they all fu-cked till mid day when luch was served.
After lunch chomy went out with the driver to get some few things for his school, because resumption was just around the corner. There was silence in the car. Then the gay horny bitch in chomy went into action, he idly placed his hands on the driver's laps not looking at him tapping away into his...
He started caressing his laps then moved his hand up to his di-ck only to find it hard,that was all the go ahead chomy needed.
He dropped his phone unzipped him plunged his mouth on his dick he sucked the driver till he came but he was still hard,Chomy reached for his hand purse brought lube lubed up his ass and the divers dick chomy went ontop and rode the driver which made him to park in a lonely spot.They fucked for minutes forgetting that people were waiting for them at home.
They got to the supermarket went to the loo fucked some more before going home. When dinner was served he didn't join them he went through the back door to where the gateman was he told "him to come he have a message for him".
On getting inside chomy kissed him.This took the gateman aback "small oga what are you doing?".
Chomy gave him a cold stare which made him relax chomy undid his belt and boom his fat 11inches dick with pink cap flew out chomy sucked the di-ck then he bent down holding the cupboard there.The gateman did not pity chomy's ass he fucked him till they passed out only to wake up in the middle of the night they looked at each other and laughed.
They fucked in the bathroom before chomy left and he warned the gateman not to fuck the macho cook again or he will be fired.
In the morning the uncle was set to go chomy went to his room,"ah!! uncle you are set to go I will miss you so much" the uncle laughing "is it me you will miss or my mgba(dick)? You little whore".
Chomy laughed speaking of di-ck "let's quickly do one you know for the road". The uncle chuckled "I thought you would not ask" he zipped down dragging chomy's house wear below his ass rubbed cream on his dick and chomy's ass they did a 45 minutes quicke then the uncle left.
Leaving only his cousin behind. One morning while everybody was eating chomy took his cousin fu-ck to a whole new level he went under the dinning table crawled to where he was sitting parted his laps and started sucking him.The sensation was mind blowing he just there munching his food and making out inaudible soft moan till he was about to cum he dropped his spoon clinched his hands on the table with his eyes rolling then he let out a soft moan "yes oh yes!!!!. The people asked him "if he was all right?" he said "yes!" asking about chomy he said "he haven't set his eyes on him". Meanwhile chomy was still sucking his di-ck they waited till every one left before chomy came out they rushed to the room fuc-ked each other.
Chomy's cousin went back to his base, remaining just chomy, the macho homophobic cook,the driver, cleaner and gateman.
One afternoon the cook served lunch when Chomy tasted it he spat it out "what nonsense food is this you cooked?, like what is it that my dad saw in you that made him employ you?"."Wait am I the one one you little sissy is talking to?".
"So you are talking to me you dumb bi-tch" fired chomy spranging up from the dinning facing him now,"oh! wow!! so you fag-got can talk now say one more word to me and I will beat the gay out of you brat?".
" Well, well, lookie lookie who is calling me faggot.
"Now let me check and balance you silly macho Mary di-ck swallowing wh-ore,the other time what was the gateman's dick looking for in ur a-ss eh?", on hearing this the cook was dumb struck.
He wanted to move but chomy thundered "if you move an inch I will loose the last respect I have for you now you listen as I talk that's what di-ck mongers like you do". "What were you doing with my dad in his room and the kitchen oh! wait what about my uncle then the driver and my cousin".
"Gurl you are such a public toilet or should I say a cum bucket where horny men dispose their waste cum". Gurl you like dick more than any fem queen I know yet you hate gays with passion,my advice to you is to face your worst fears fight your inner demons and embrace who you are".
"There is no shame excepting you love di-ck up your bore hole of an ass".
"Forget the muscles and abbs you are one h-oe that I throw cap for each time I see those big di-ck dissappear into your bussy". Am not judging you, but you trash talking the gays should stop and love who you are and if by any chance you cough it out that I know of your  sex rump with those men consider urself jobless".
After that incident the cook maintained his lane.One evening chomy and the driver with the gateman was chatting when one thing led to another and boom they were inside the room clothes on the ground they were fuc-king,kissing and rimming,when the cleaner walked in on them he shout "ewooooo mama Nneka come and see so una dey do this kind thing and konji Wan kee me for this house" he remived his clothes and joined the party, Chomy not knowing his dad  came back he went straight to the cook's room they started fucking their own.
There was a groupie going on in the boys quarters while one man show was going on in the main house. They took turns fuc-king chomy who was serving them on a free Plata of gold. This continued untill chomy went back to school.