CHAPTER THREE

When the C. R. K teacher was through with his teaching.
He told chomy to follow him,but to chomy's greatest surprise they weren't going to the staff room but towards the back of the school chapel there.He opened the door allowed chomy to go inside first then he followed shuting the door behind him. "Now seat down, what will a give you?",sensing that chomy was tensed he laughed tapped his shoulder with a squeeze,"relax am not doing anything to make you feel bad OK".
He brought out cold no-alcoholic wine he poured some for chomy and himself.
He started talking "you see chomy I really like you a lot".
With this he moved closer to chomy placed his hands on his laps running it up as he spoke with him.
His hands were so tender and soft which sent chills down chomy's body he was raging with horniess.
The C. R. K teacher removed his glasses, placed it on the table he touched chomy's dick "wow!you got a sizeable one there"with this they attacked each others lips,nipples pinching, nibbling, stroking clothes went off to God knows where.
Chomy was ready to get fucked then the C. R. K teacher brought out lube under the drawer lubed up his dick and as chomy wasn't expecting what was to come the teacher grabbed his dick and boom chomy's dick was swimming inside the C. R. K teacher's shobosho chomy was shocked because it was his first time to fuck someone the sensation was too much for him to process he shut his cum.
Then the teacher flipped him over went inside and started pounding him,but the strange thing was while he was fucking chomy he was repeatedly saying "father forgive me for I have sin",tears in his eyes. This made chomy to demand "if they should stop" but the teacher shook his head. The more he said those words the more aggressive he fucked chomy then chomy looked up and above them was Jesus on the cross looking down where they were,in chomy's mind everything thing was getting boring and kind of putting him in regrets. But he snapped himself back with the thought of Ola cuddling him.
Then the teacher cried "oh!! lord yes! lord oh!! yea! father for...... giv..... eeeeee....... Meeeeeeee for I....... Ha........ Ve.... Oh! fuck..... I have sin"then chomy felt his loads and his dick postulating inside of him.
The teacher's face was replaced with anger, regrets and frustration.
He ordered chomy "to get out and never come close to him or breathe what happened between them with anyone".
Chomy cleaned up but being a bitch he got to the door came back for the remaining wine in his cup he glurped that one down, then gave the teacher who is now saying prayers of forgiveness an icy cold wicked witch of Oz look took the remaining bottle of wine then he said "for the road sir". On his way back to the class he bumbed into Ola "hey! hey!!! slow down"looking at his hand he saw the drink and a patch stain of sperm on his school short. He took him to a secluded corner,"wait don't tell me you went to wank when am here to fuck you to climax,by the way where did you get that communon drink from?"."Oh! well the C. R. K teacher gave it to me after running an errand for him".
Ola giving him that hmm kind of look took the bottle from his hands sipped some then gave it back to chomy who equally sipped his and boom they started exchanging wine from each other's mouth chomy lowered his shorts Ola, whispered "um! take it easy in as much as I want to ravage you with my di-ck looking at his now thrubing di-ck all I want is to just make out with you"then he wore chomy's shorts back they made out and dry hump.
Then Ola said" enough" kissing his neck "I will meet you after lights out don't keep this dick waiting".There was a birthday party of an ss3 student,even though alcohol wasn't allowed but the ss3 students managed to smuggle in alcohol and weeds.
They soaked the weeds with the four gallon of palm-wine poured Don Simon inside of it. They let it blend in after the teachers left handing over the party to them.
That was when the main party began.
They brought out all the alcohol in hiding. Ola was hovering around chomy not giving him a breathing space and chomy was liking the attention.
When the dj played Rihanna's where have you been chomy entered the center stage and scattered the dance floor with his twerking while he was on it.
It was really turn guys on because alcohol don enter system and horniess was the order of the day.
Chomy was the life of the party. Immediately Ola left the dance floor to ease himself paa and solo came to chomy like hyenas that saw a stray meat.
They started dancing with him chomy was not your regular bottom at that moment,all the hormones were hyper sensitive he was rocking solo with his big nyash while facing paa they danced for some moments then solo asked chomy in a low tone "how e go be nah?, as you can see you waist whine don boast my iron.
Chomy chuckled saying"where do you want it?".
Paa still dancing said "our usual"with that they left just as they stepped out Ola came in. He couldn't find chomy.
Even though the place was filled with students,smoke rising from cigarettes and weeds,he was able to scan the place with his eyes but didn't see him.
So he thought he has gone out to take fresh air or ease himself so he relaxed.
At the uncompleted building chomy and Co was fucking in different positions and angle hours of fast and furious dic-king to reach orgasim.
They cleaned up.
Chomy washed her pussy like nothing entered there.
Immediately he came in walking towards Ola, someone held him from behind smooching him with his hard on it was Eze chomy smiled Eze took him to one corner of the hall where the light was dim.
I have missed you my dear sweet toto chomy". "If not that people will start raising eye brows for seeing us together I won't let you out of my sight".
" I am working on how you and I will be having a good time without a third party". With this they kissed Eze lowering his trouser to his knees he pulled chomys shorts down a bit,he went down and ate his ass making it wet with is rimming skills then he sloted his di-ck into chomys hall of fame.
They were taking risk fuc-king not too far from the sight of people they fu-cked on code not to attract people's attention chomy was having a blast of a party then he came while Eze followed suit.
They dressed up, still at the party Peter sent Ola on an errand only for him to fu-ck chomy.
When Ola left Peter made chomy sit on his laps then slowly undid his belt chomy raised his ass up a bit giving Peter the space to lubricate chomy's ass with saliva then chomy gently sat on it till Peter's di-ck was lost but found in chomy's hole.
They were gisted like nothing was happening but di*k and a-ss was having a serious conversations.
They were at it when someone from the sinor class came to drag chomy up to have a dance with him but Peter was fast to hold chomy down telling the sinor "he should find someone else". It was a close call for them but the idiots heavied a sigh of relief. Then continued till Peter came.
They stayed for some time before Peter withdrew his di-ck chomy stylishly kissed his neck and mouth.
He went to Ola that was when the dj switched to blues and soul music with jazz. Every student looked for a partner to dance with Ola and chomy been a good dancer took the lead as they slow danced they were looking at each other's eyes their hearts beating as one,this made chomy to rest his head on Ola's chest still slow dancing. Ola was hard chomy would feel it. He told Ola "why don't you come with me and pour it out"but Ola squeezing his ass said to him."Chomy son of ezeugo you have had enough for for the night". "Don't think am a fool i know allyour movements but it's OK am not judging you but telling you to slow it down". "These guys will mess you up and dump you for the new next thing if you think am lying ask ND?".
" Wait what is ND gay?" he asked Ola.
"Yes he is, he was on my case for a very long time but I turned him down,when he came he was the new girl next block everybody wants him cos he is hot with big bubble butt but look at him today no one is looking his way". "He is their only alternative if the desired is not around". "Thank you for the love and advice" said chomy to Ola, "you are welcome." Now let's get out of here and go take some fresh air.
As chomy and Ola went out leaving the rest at the hall.
They went to a secluded corner sat there Ola opened up the drink in his hand they started to sip and passing on to each another. Then they heard a clap fr behind "hmm look at them look at them shameless things,ndi love nwaniti"they turned it was ND. Ola stood up"guy what are you doing now here don't tell me you are stalking me now? cos I don't understand this your obsession with me" Ola said to him.
"Really Ola mummy ya it's me oh! ND special packaging toto wey dey sweet without kayamata". While all this was on chomy was busy sipping the bottle. Ola told him "to get up so they should leave" chomy got up giggled then sighed and said "old bitch" . Then ND said "wait gurl did you just called me old bitch Ola shey you see wetin and you dey cause imagine this little girl calling me old bitch"
"Gurl I know you are feeling better like oh! that's the new gurl".
"Even as old as you think I am I still dey own this streets".
" You think you are walking on the run way of sexdom you are on the side walk where little go-blins like you belong".
"Welcome to the streets of left over cos those dic-ks you are priding urself with are like stale and old left over foods to me".
" I am a lioness I eat fresh kills unlike dogs like you that pride in eating left overs bi-tch bye when yoy little princess wants to come for a queen like me hanny come correct".
"Bye chomylicia ND left them giggling and cackling shaking his bobble butt. Chomy was dumb founded.
Ola have to cheer him up by saying"i am not a left over i'm fresh that's why he wants me". But chomy was still not happy.
Noticing it Ola kissed chomy and said "let's fuck under the stars and the let them watch in amazement and witness our love making them". Without much ado clothes and briefs were off. Then Ola re-arranged chomy's head with slow and quick fu-ck.They fuc-ked till they were exhausted. Lying on the field holding hands looking up the sky. Thinking about the way forward.
Ola and chomy went to the bathroom. Ola was playing music with his phone then drunk in love by Beyonce and Jay-Z came blasting through the phone.
Chomy exclamaned "mm mmm lawd my song" Ola said "you don't know how many times I play that song in a day". They stood still looked at each then they slow danced to the beat of the music, their slippery wet body touching their hard dicks pressing on each other's laps. Chomy turned his back slowly whining and  grinding on ola's di-ck till he used his a-ss checks to place his di-ck in between his a-ss then he slowly pushed the di-ck in till all went in his a-ss feeling ola's pubic hair he felt ola's mouth on his neck, they slow fuc-ked and danced like the world stood still for them at that moment. They couldn't hear or feel anything but their heart beats and the warmth of their body. It was like a spiritual soul se-x their eyes wide open looking into each other's eye to see the reason they are feeling they way they feel for each other. Then Ola let out a soft moan babe "am cumming","chomy kissing him and saying"yes daddy cum for me", they came the same time the body spam of chomy made his ass muscle to grip ola's dick like when Jacob held that angel and said I won't let you go on less you bless me but in this case it was on less you pour your juice in me. They held each other. Then showered and left they kissed each other good night. The exams was in a week time everybody was busy with their books. So during one day while chomy was reading the chaplain perfect called him,
He was not suspicious of the call because everyone thought Ben was a holy boy without sin so they named him pastor, when he got to the chapel. He sat him down, "so you chomy felt like you will fuck inside the chapel without any repacausions abi". Chomy was sacred to death,he blurted out "I don't know what you are talking about".
"So i'm a liar right well what's this?" showing him the sex tape he made of him and the C. R. K teacher. "I must say you are wasting your time schooling you should enter into po-rn industry, I grante you will make a good if not the best porn star that walk this earth". When chomy heard Ben talk about po-rn he was thinking so he watch porn too,wow how are the holy fallen. Then Ben told him to strip which he did. Ben just unzipped, he brought out the world nicest well carved dick with pink head looking like mushroom, his dick was big and very long."No need asking you if you can take my di-ck since you can take your teacher's dick"...
"what is my di-ck that you can't take?". Chomy went down to bless Ben's dick with his mouth like he was confessing his sins. Ben was the master of romance,foreplay and rimming. Chomy saw all the gay saints in their majesty saying to him,"thou daughter of Sodom thou name is whore for them boys". Ben fucked chomy for almost two hours plus finally he came. After they cleaned up Ben kissed him and said"we will do this some other time".
After the confrontation between ND and Chomy they become a sworn rivals that their hatred for each other was too clear for the blind to see.
Two days before the examination they were in the revision week. After the math teacher finished teaching as he left he sent for chomy, when chomy got to the staff room he saw what the teacher wrote on the paper."Go and wait for me at the stall we fucked the other time my sperm tank is full I need to off load it in your sweet man cu-nt".
Chomy got hard on reading and thinking about his dick he manged to tuck his di-ck in between his laps. Five minutes into waiting the math teacher showed up.
They went straight up into kisses and all the dirty things your mind can tell you of they do during sex then the math teacher bent down in which chomy plunged his dick into his man butter he fucked the math teacher till he came then turned bending down and touching his toes the math teacher fuc-ked chomy like the world was about to end.
Chomy was feeling numb but he swore not to be out fu-cked. While this was going on they didn't know that the government teacher was in one of the stalls pooing, then they had a knock they were shocked to their marrows.
They were asking who could that be. They were panic stricken. "What are we going to do now?" asked Chomy.
"This bad and I have not cum yet" said the math teacher, chomy looked at him saying in his mind "wait you are talking about cumming when you are about to be caught pants down with a junior student".
"I have a plan" said the math teacher "chomy you have to follow my lead let's pray it works out if not that's the end of the road for us". The math teacher opened the door to come in order to know the people fuc-king. They dragged government teacher inside the stall plant a kiss on him while chomy was fast enough to unbuckle his belt burying his mouth on his dick.
The government teacher was out numbered by the pleasure he was getting his struggles was fruitless. He gave in to the pleasure. He was moaning then he fucked chomy telling him "how sweet his honey pot is", then he fucked the math teacher too who in turned fuck chomy for the second time. When they were through the government teacher was like"you guys took a risk but it really paid off, I like this kind of bribe".
"Now we get to do this more often,you guys helped me cos my girlfriends complain about my over sized di-ck but two took it like it just your everyday regular di-ck. Then they went their separate ways.
At the corridor chomy met the C. R. K teacher who acusted him requiring him "to come see him after school" but chomy told him "no, sir we are not fu-cking till you fix what's going on inside of you, your Internal homophobia is recking".
"You can't hate urself for whom you are,in as much as I enjoyed your ass and dick I don't want you to come with your demons fight and overcome them then we can fuck anytime or day you want".
The teacher stood there transfixed till chomy went inside the class.
After school at the dinning hall while standing in line paa was standing behind his elder brother Matty who was at chomy's back chomy used his ass to intentionally rub his dick,Matty moved closer pressing his dick in between chomy's a-ss checks chomy dropped his cutleries, pretending to pick them.
He used his ass to fill up Matty's di-ck, he grabbed him and humpped him then he stood up Matty whispered to him "let's meet tonight prep time at the library since you are naughty let me teach you something". "I have to warn you I have it like real big". Chomy told him, big and long is my motto, I don't fear big dicks I crush them with my ass". "Then it's a date"said Matty "no cry or run when I start".
That was when paa asked "what the matter was?"but they said" it was his cutlery that fell he was telling him about".