CHAPTER SEVEN

The mid term break was approaching and it was during the mid term break that the schools competited for the variety shows and sports.
The rehearsals was at its peak.The bound between ND and chomy was becoming better though at times you know how bottoms are there must be drama which will be settled with spilling of teas and dishes.
Ola now made it a habit of sleeping with chomy on his bunk this was making Nnanna angry that one day.
Nnanna blurted out "guy why you dey always come here dey sleep sef abi you bed no dey?, if your bed is faulty tell the hostel prefect to tell the capinter to come repair it".
" Two of you will be disturbing my sleep with your fornication". At this Ola been the jovial funny person he is laughed saying "i'm sorry for that but am just addicted to cuddling my chomy we don't even fu-ck most at times we just cuddle,kiss and make out".
"Wait! don't tell me you are in love with this c-um bucket"laughing out  loud" mean you are settling for this community ass"turning to chomy now "gurl tell him how I fuc-ked you till you passed out and the other day when I made you scream calling my name like a bit-ch that you are".
"Guy forget this one em don cast so you don't know that your fist can enter his valley of shadow of di-cks".
"Well I wish you luck with your love journey with this cheap ho-e". At this he went and laid on his bed laughing with fulfillment knowing the havoc he had caused.Ola left chomy went outside chomy didn't follow him he laid quietly for some time then he got up when outside looking for Ola till he found him where they usually sit to gaze at the stars.
When Ola saw him he got up to go but chomy held him before "you judge me you have to listen to me".
Chomy told Ola that "he wasn't the only guy he was fu-cking".
"That he never meant to hurt him".He told Ola that "he is setting him free".
"He should kill whatever feelings he have for him,I am like a free air no man can hold".
"I don't want to lie to you that am ready to stick to one man".
"Ola this is who I am I love big di-cks from different men".
"If you still want to have fun with me I'm down with that".
"But you have to put your emotions in check".
"I don't want to hurt yoy or anyone let's not put a label on what's going on between us I feel the Same way you feel for me".
"But believe me when I say this I don't see myself staying with one man".
"I have tried but it's not working".
Ola came colse to him kissed his forehead holding his waist saying "then let's enjoy the moment and walk through this together as fu-ck mates"both of them laughing"now let's go back and give someone a heart attack" said Ola.
They went back to the hostel.On getting to his corner chomy made noise to alert Nnanna who stared up Ola kissed chomy both of them lying down making out like never before.
While Nnanna was dying of envy and Jealousy.
In the morning while everyone was busy dressing for school. Nnanna scoffed when he saw Ola spitting out in irritation.
Ola took no heed of his tantrums. Ola being petty went to Chomy's corner which was also Nnanna's corner he helped chomy dress up. Pecking him while no one was looking expect Nnanna who was boiling with hatred for Ola. Nnanna went to his corner and purposely matched Ola but chomy held Ola from reacting.
In the class ND sent someone to call chomy to come that something is spoiling.
On getting to the place he was called he saw Ola ontop of Nnanna dishing out punch on his face ND stood there polishing his nails while chewing gum.
Chomy rushed to Ola dragging him out of Nnanna's body shouting "what it is wrong with you?", do you want to kill him look at his face?".
"Gosh! Ola what have you gotten urself into?".
ND why didn't you separate them nah?".
ND looking at chomy with how dare you drag me into tour mess.
Then he said "I would have but on the second thought after hearing what led to the fight I decided to be the referee and hey! gurl yoy want these macho touts to disfigure my face with them blows remember we got a variety show to slay?".
Chomy saying jokingly "what if the odds was not in his favor?" using his mouth to point towards Ola's direction.
ND laughing "child please Ola that I know can never be beaten".
"He is like a calm ocean on the surface but with deadly and turbulent wave underneath him".
They took Nnanna to the school clinic. From that day on Nnanna avoided chomy like evil spirits he moved out of Chomy's corner.
After the whole fight some of Chomy's fu-ck mates started avioding him in order not to be beaten the way tinker panel beats pan. Chomy was reading at the library when Matty brother to Paa came from behind tickled chomy who was startled looking up to see Matty smiling sheepishly at him. Now leaning on his back pressing his hard di-ck on his back he said "so your boyfriend now goes about beating up people who have been drilling your well of sweetness,I like that I would do same if anyone crosses my boo" at this chomy asked him "who is this your boo I don't know of?".
"Now shut up and come give daddy some sugar".
Chomy rubbed his back on his di-ck saying "I thought you would be here talking like a market woman calling on costumer".
"Are you not my di-ck costumer before? abeg stand and follow me make we go fu-ck abeg it's been long I fugcked this big nyash". Matty the beast fu-cker, knows how he would harvest Chomy's farm land without mercy. So he gagged him with his briefs. He pounder Chomy's bussy like how Cameron women pound their pepper Chomy's mangiana was on fire he was shooting his loads between intervals of the hot fu-ck session.
When Matty was done they went  their separate ways.It was the eve of the variety show costumes were set make ups on fleek. The school didn't have any idea of what chomy and ND had in store for them.
It was the dance competition when Paula, Sandra and Eneh took the dance floor performing the people were cheering and clapping.
Then it got to United school's turn chomy was the first to show up in her drag everywhere was quite,Jaws were dropping, heads were turning then ND followed both wearing to match bumshots,same makeup and hair do, up to the heels.The dj played all the single ladies then who run the world and you make me lose my breath all by Queen Bey.
They set the whole place on fire with their choreography.
Then a chair was set Ola sat down when ND did her slotery dance moves with a world class lap dance that made everyone horny. Then chomy came in with his ballet dance dancing it's time to say goodbye.Their performances wowed everybody the judges were on their feet clapping and nodding in approval.
At the back stage Eze couldn't contain himself as he went and huged chomy tight telling him "how good he was" ND over hearing them cleared his throat and said "what about me?" Eze told him "you be their mama nah no cap about that I wonder if Ola will survive that hell of a lap dance wow! you two did great". As he left Ola came carrying chomy up spinning him around kissing him whilist praising him, ND getting set for the sing  off said "you two love birds should get a room and stop making mother hen horny". Chomy told "Ola to go he got bi-tches to fry". Then after the three performed ND took to the stage looking just like Whitney Houston with her glamorous dinner gown as he sang and I will always love after which chomy came and blew everybody away with a song by Agatha Franklin and I am telling you.
Next up was the battle for duets then Ola and ND left blood on the stage with their rendition of I am your angel by Celinedone. Chomy and Matty followed singing say something am giving up on which made people cry at the end two of them kissed to the surprise of everyone.
ND not minding Matty was his on and off boyfriend jumped to his feet and shouted "yes!!! that's what am talking about".
Ola asking him "if it was scripted?",
but ND looking at him in wonder and disgust said "can you save ur jealous ass the stress and enjoy the show"tapping him on his shoulders.
It was the pargentery that followed.
Chomy and ND was strutting, swaying and catwaking like Naomi Campbell. At the end of the show they won in all categories. Taking the titles home for the first time.
ND hugged chomy to everyone's surprise. "Gurl we did it" said ND "you are my little princess from now on you are under my protective custody". Before they left ND and chomy went to where Paula, Sandra and Eneh was nursing their defeat with anger and bitterness.ND said "now learn from that bit-ches we don't come to play with you bit-ches we came to slay".
"From now on welcome to our street losers now you know how it feels". Paula couldn't take it any more he slapped ND that was how fight broke out amongst the competiting schools.
The school authorities was able to stop the fight.This made Chomy and ND with Ola and Matty to land in the school guard room.
Chomy, ND, Ola and Matty. Was in the gurd room because it was dark it gave them avenue to fu-ck.
But something happened Ola fu-cked ND because ND was facing the wall and that was where chomy was before he swapped after easing himself while Matty fu-cked chomy. It was after the incident that they noticed about.
Ola was feeling guilty about it when chomy told him "to snap out of it",you don't need to beat urself about it".
"After all we all made same mistakes".
ND adding "we all have enough on our plates already". Matty said "wait shush"ND told him" not to shush him",but Matty covered his mouth.
"Can you guys hear that there is noise out side?".
"Yes we can hear it what could be the cause?"asked chomy,"how would we know?" replied ND turning seeing Ola lost in thoughts "guy you have to put your fu-cking act together, me way you fuck no dey complain"...
"By right you go tell me you don't know how your chomy nyash and hole be like?".
"No come add to what we are facing already".
Then Eze came unlocked the guard room,"you guys should follow me immediately","what's the problem?" asked chomy running to meet up with him.
The students are rioting demanding you guy's freedom or they will bycot the match.Then the four of them came out on seeing them the students went into frenzy,hailing them. That night there was the victory after party which was placed on hold.Chomy was in a corner sipping his drink when a tall handsome huge rough guy walked up to him. Chomy paid him no attention,"well so this the guy behind the woman I saw in the competition I must give it to you, you look good as both gender" now looking at him"oh! well thanks but your face looks new to me"Chomy responded.
"Well I am Max from victory schools","oh! that's nice,so what brought you here? I thought you guys should be hating us after the defeat".
"Firstly I don't hate cos it takes too much energy to hate, secondly a friend invited me and I was glad he did because I wanted to see you in person" ND came to where the two were talking on seeing Max "well! well!! well!!! Look who we have here Maxwell Dike the famous goal keeper of victory school". Hugging him "look at you the queen of zanga you did well I loved every bit of your performance".
"Well thank you, so where do you guys know each other?"asked chomy" gurll it's a long story turning" to Max "I know why you are here you came because of my gurl right" Max nodding in affirmation."Good girl go catch fun I will cover for you". Chomy left with Max they went to the uncompleted building.They kissed,clothes went flying in different directions Max was seriously packing he asked Chomy "how he enjoy his sex?".
Chomy was surprised kissing him "you are such a darling which ever works for you am equal to the task".
Max fuc-ked Chomy real good after like many rounds of sex in different positions. They came back to the party because ND signaled Chomy to separate from Max,Ola was all ready in the building.
Ola took chomy to the dance floor while they were dancing Ola asked Chomy "since when do you start using Max type of perfume?".
"Well he saw me and congratulated me maybe that was when".
"Are you sure it was only hug?"."Well that's OK nah come straighten up daddy's waist" they went to the back of the chemistry lab and fuc-ked."I will meat you in hostel,kissing him.