CHAPTER SIX

The school resumed all the students were back in the school.
Chomy went straight to the school notice board after settling down into his new hostel because he is now in jss3,on getting there he saw he took the first place,feeling nosy he went to ND's class notice board to check his results,while he was on that ND came without his notice folding his hands laughing and shaking his head.Then he cleared his throat on turning chomy saw ND standing right behind him in all her glory. "Now tell me you silly little princess what you want with my results".........
"If you are not making dicks disappearing to God knows the pit of hell you call a-ss,you will be snooping around".
"I should file for restraining orders cos I don't understand all these  obsession about me" "Oh poor you, you think it's nollywood right were the gods of the land punishes those you hate or hate you with ill fortune". "You wanted me to fail badly so you will have edge over me". "you failed yet again now stop been a nosy freak and go look for di-ck to fu-ck you cos that's what you are good at ND left half way coming back tapping him on the shoulder "by the way nice results you got there" winking at him leaving him in punder.
He was going back to the hostel trying to figure out ways to shake off his encounter with ND when a hand grabbed him he turned around to see to see Eze looking like a Roman sex god "what are you still doing here?".
"You mates are planning to enter the university".
But Eze ignored him dragging him towards the staff quarters,"now what are we doing in the staff quarters?" then Eze unbolted a door they went in they sat down. "Tell me what we are doing here?" asked chomy. "Well let's say am your new biology teacher" Eze said to him.
"Wait what?" his mouth open "yes I am your new teacher"."For now there was an opening, I applied and luck shined on me".
"I need to work to save up money for my university".
"But senior Eze, no I mean teacher Eze you should have told me nah".
"I would have given you the money".
"Well am happy you are here cos I was wondering how I will cope with all these new faces and other guys I don't parol with"said Chomy.
"Now you can come to my place any time you want to"."I have missed you my love" hugging him tight. Kissed him then Eze fucked chomy till evening when Eze excorted him back to the hostel looking around before kissing him "see you in the class tomorrow".
Reaching inside the hostel his corner mate was undressing when his dick caught his eyes. Ola joined him on seeing the boy's dick Ola praised the guy "baba for dick I hail"at this Nnanna laughed"abeg ooo nah this small thing you dey praise like this" meanwhile chomy was lusting after his di-ck not noticing Ola's presence then Ola tapped him. Telling him in a low voice "I know you want his di-ck already,no be by big di-ck nah to fuck you till you confess love ooooooooooo baby you know say me sef carry".
Chomy laughed then he changed over Ola cuddling him and petting him but Chomy's mind was far away devising means to get Nnanna to fu-ck him by all means.
One evening after using the loo chomy was going back to the hostel to have his nap but the dead spirits of who-res of Sodom have something in store for him.While passing he saw Nnanna coming to shower after playing football with his sport wear showing his di-ck which dangled left, right center. Chomy's eyes popped with lust and craving.
He stood thinking of what to do,then he came up with an idea.
He pretended to not see Nnanna coming so he bumped into him as he did as if the ground slipped him Nnanna caught him drew him up on getting up chomy stlylishly kissed him.
Nnanna froze for some moment then asked chomy "what he just did?" chomy asked "what?"like he never knew what he did,"why did you kiss me?"then Chomy's eyes drifted down at his di-ck only to see it hard chomy laughed pointing at his di-ck Nnanna was shy he wanted to hide his hard on but chomy interjeted" how can you hide something that big?".
Getting up walking round him like a prey circling it's victim running his hands all over him, then leaned on his shoulder and said "I got the cure for your hard on"licking and tickling his ear. Before you know it Nnanna transformed from the shy guy to a beast of sex Nation.
He pushed chomy to the wall spanking and squeezing his a-ss."I know you have been on my case since the first time you saw my dick".
"Now am gonna teach you little as-s bit-ch never to mess with a big bad wolf like me never again"with this he stuffed Chomy's mouth with his underies,using Chomy's belt to ga-g his throat after finger fuc-king his ass he started fisting Chomy's a-ss with his whole hand chomy was in raw pain of pleasure he was begging Nnanna to fuck him.
Without notice Nnanna plunged his monsterious di-ck inside Chomy's barstardized honey pot.
Nnanna fucked chomy like the wh-ore she was chomy was weak to stand but Nnanna carried him he fu-cked chomy till he passed out.
Yet Nnanna kept fucking him while he used one hand to sprinkle cold water on chomy who sprang back to life.
Chomy just laid there praying to gay God that "he will never take a dick in his life if he survive this"then he heard and felt Nnanna quaking then he brought his di-ck to Chomy's mouth splashing his juice all over his mouth and body spitting in his mouth and pissing on his face with a victorious grin and wicked smirk on his face."From now on bi-tch you are my cum bucket do you get what am saying?"spanking chomy with his belt.
Chomy was too tired to talk he just nodded "good now we are talking". He carried chomy showed him carried him to his bed,went back to bathroom when ND accosted him saying"hmm you be correct boy omo I throw cap for you thank you for giving me the greatest fu-ckmanship of my life,guy I change pant for you"."How did you make that little bi-tch tap out?".
"Thank you" as he was about to go Nnanna drew ND back "now stop talking like a bi-tch and bend down let me bless you cos I know you want it". ND was like boy am not that little bi-tch I gotta warn you.
"Then it's a bet let's see". ND and Nnanna fucked all the styles in the world they even invented new ones but none of them wants to tap out then ND got ontop and rode him like a stallion while he squeeze his anal walls making them to grip Nnanna's di-ck this made him go crazy he started speaking all the whole ancient gay languages then he let out a loud moan shooting his load deep inside ND's pua-nni.
Nnanna showered, brought food and warm water for chomy. As he was about to feed him,Ola came and said "thanks for taking care of him I will take it from here". Collecting the spoon from him. Ola feeding chomy asking him "what happened?" he lied "he was having fever". It was time to go for night prep but Nnanna was hovering around which made Ola a little suspicious.
Ola nursed chomy back to health,chomy was avioding Nnanna each time he sees him in a lonely place.
Then it happened that there was a social night.
The students were having fun with different competitions.
Not knowing chomy went in full drag like wise ND.
The two coming out looking sexy and gorgeous like hookers from Los Angeles.
Boys was whistling and making the "mmm mm!!! hot sound.
Then the music came blasting.
The two ho-es who came to slay each other went into trance they danced their hearts out. Then ND filing cooky and adventurous brought out a chair walking seductively like a h-oe on a heat period circling the boys while splitting, twerking, catwalking like a priestess from Gaykanda kingdom of the Mazumba  kingdom looking for men to go into the evil forest to save the dying princess.
Then he stopped in front of Ola whining on him like a str-ipper paid in dollar bill. Then he gave Chomy that mischievous icy look laughing as he dragged Ola to the center where the chair was Ola sat down while ND ministered to him with dirty whine, lap dance like never before Ola was trying all his best not to lose control. While this was on chomy was in pains but was helpless, ND whispered to Ola "I know you are holding back because you love him,I can see it in your eyes"."But the show must go on so let yourself lose let's give them a show, if you noticed I have lost interest in you since I knew something is going on between you two am all for the girls before men".
"That's the code for the sisterhood I don't break that code" with that he planted a kiss on his lips. After that chomy took the stage he danced with pain and every vulnerablity that people was wowed. When the music stopped everywhere was quite then a clapped started popping from here and there. Ola moved to where chomy was standing holding his waist kissing his neck stylishly saying "you are such a good dancer, you killed it tonight, and hey! I know what's going on in your mind but be rest assured it was just for the show nothing happened". Then chomy asked in disgust "even the erection was for the show?". Ola holding him tight saying "babe if you were in my position you would have cum, you don't know what I went through like I was holding myself and distracting my body from exploding with passion by thinking of you but it made me hornier so I thought about our wicked intro tech master". At this chomy bust out laughing, "you did what?,you are funny" then Eze came in to announce that "they should call it a wrap for the day" ND have left with Nnanna to go and fu-ck.As everyone was going back to the hostel. Some group of boys hijacked chomy on his way to the hostel they took him to the completed building. Chomy knew he was in trouble if he refused them so he told "them they should come one at a time" but they wouldn't listen. In the process of wanting to rape chomy one of them shouted "ah! my head" blood was coming out. Then the voice came from the dark coming closer towards them. "Wait so you guys want to rape someone not on my watch?". They rushed to fight him but ND gave them a flawless beating breaking their legs, hands and heads they left in shame "now tell your home boys that a sissy manhandled your stupid ra-pist so it's a crime to cross dress without being ra-ped or bullied". He turned to chomy, "now get your losed self up and go freshen up".
"So you want those things to take turns on you and what happens after that,they will keep making you their victim till you are broken".
" My advice for you is go get yourself defense class seriously cos gurl not every di-ck is meant to be fuc-ked".
"And becareful not to break Ola's heart cos you will have me to contend with".
"Not trying to control your life in any way you can still fu-ck around that's on you". As he was about leaving chomy ran up to him hugged him and started sobbing.But ND told him "to cheer up cos big girls don't cry not to ruin their make up".
They laughed going to the hostel ND said in between his breath "don't tell anyone I showes you kindness cos mother hen is not known for that am I understood".
On a Monday morning after teaching them biology, Eze told chomy "to take his books to the staff room" which chomy did he followed Eze they got talking holding hands talking like lovers which got the students wondering why a teacher will be close to his student like that.The two was beeming with smiles as they chatted away to the staff room before entering the staff room Eze looked around he kissed chomy quickly then told him "to come over to his place later". Chomy left wiggling his ass like a house wife on wrapper with out pants trying to get oga in the mood. But his journey to his class was interrupted by Solo and paa. "Hey!! hey! slow down girl". "You have been avioding us like what's up with you shatty".
"Bambi no be so ooooooooooo" said solo "come show us love nah, our tank don full since we Wan pour this condense milk".
"Baby forget ooooooooooo our milk is rich in whatever protein and minerals you can think of"said Paa filling up Chomy's as-s."See eh make we quickly go run am come as we are in our free period" said Solo "make we bless you with our rich juice make this your ass for big more" spanking it. Chomy left with them to the School toilet because their usual fu-ck stop will be risky so they used the school toilet. One person will be on the lookout while the other was fuc-king chomy that was how they went two rounds before going back to the class.That evening it was announced that the annual interschool variety and sport competitions is coming up. And united school have never won the variety competition only in the sport aspect they have been leading. When it was announced. The school casted a vote and choose ND and chomy to be at the fore front of the event. At the rehearsal ground ND spoke now you listen and listen good I know we don't like each other that much let's pretend we do cos am a winner I don't like to lose in anything I do that's why I put in my best"."And I won't lose at the hand of those bi-tches, Sandra, Paula, and Eneh". "Now gather around you little ones let mother hen feed you the motivation you need"he played them clips from the pervious variety shows where Paula, Sandra, Eneh performed. This brought discouragement amongst them but then chomy said" enough of this rants and bants you guys have to try first".
"Let's work as a team put in our best efforts and leave the rest to fate".ND was pleased "that's the spirit girl"."Now get your lazy ass up and practice like your life depends on it". "Practice like the world is hanging on a balance and it's only your performance that could make it balanced".
After the rehearsal Chomy wants to shower to go see Eze at the teachers lodge when chomy bumped into Nnanna he screamed "bi-tch watch where you are going" this got chomy irritated and he fired back "more like you blind bat should watch where you are going"."Wait did you just called me names?" asked Nnannna.
Chomy scoffed rolling his eyes continued his journey to the bathroom as he dropped his water cos the shower was faulty again. He heard the lock sound of the door on raising his head he saw Nnanna stack naked stroking his di-ck with lube in his hand. Chomy looking at him "what are you doing?, why are you stalking me was my a-ss that good that you are now a zombie stalker?". Nnanna kissed him "yes I have been stalking in you and sinfingyou underies when you are not around the scent of it wants me to do many bad things to you". Then he took Chomy's di-ck into his mouth,followed by his nipples then his pu-anni chomy was in the planet of sweet ecstacy then he felt a cold liquid in his ass next was Nnanna slamming through his back door like a thief in the night. He fu-cked chomy till he came letting out a heave bass tone deep macho moan that triggered chomy to cum.
Nnanna kissed telling him "to stop avoiding him".
Then chomy freshened up left for Eze's lodge when he opened the door he saw Eze on straps with all the kinky tools laid on the bed. Eze took him in his arms kissed him laid him down on the bed rimmed him till his shobosho was breathing like an athlete that ran 500,000 meter race, Eze was not done with him.He tied his hand backwards and his legs separately then proceeded with the a-ss plug which was giving chomy the tingling of his life chomy was screaming with passion his body was shivering with sweetness, Eze continued with viberator then he went on with the dildo. Chomy was begging Eze to stop that "he can't take the pleasure any more".Chomy had cum thrice when Eze mounted him and fu-cked the shit out him when chomy was shooting his fourth load it went high touching the door and the curtain. They both slept off Eze's di-ck inside his agss. It was five in the morning when Eze gave him another round of morning devotion fugck chomy showered they kissed telling each other "I will see u in class".