" Such beautiful thighs ," said Jimin , rubbing Jungkooks' thighs softly. He ducks his head , before spreading the Omega's thighs kissing and nibbling. The younger mewls , feeling too good from the gentle kisses. Jimin growls as he takes in a whiff of the Omega's slick. His pants, too drunk in the omega.

"Hyung please", the omega cries, needing attention on his painfully aching cock dripping with desire. The alpha however , leans again and kisses his stomach , nibbling on the skin , leaving hickies. He loves teasing the omega , but he wants to taste all off him tonight.

" Hyung please -ah!",Jungkook cries , hands flying around Jimin's head again as the alpha takes his leaking cock wholly in his mouth. Heaven is what Jimin feels as he tastes Jungkook. His omega tasted good than he had ever imagined. He bobbed his head ,circling his tongue around the head of his Omega's cock, sucking him . He hums in content, practically feeling drunk in pleasure, his own cock hard and wanting release.

The omega cries in broken moans , feeling high ,heat pooling around his stomach. Jimin moves down , taking his lovers balls and sucking them lightly, tasting every inch of his heart's desires. The younger thrashes , chanting Jimin's name over and over.

Growls rumbled out of the alpha's chest, as the taste of cherry blossoms exploded in his mouth.  He felt drunk by the minute, the slick acting like an aphrodisiac.

"Ngh....Alpha..... Ah ...oh",

The omega was shaking under him, his unbridled moans spurring him on.
He licked down his perinium to his hole, tasting the sweet addictive essence. He swore he could never drink wine after this.

" Oh ...God !Oh",Jungkook cried , as Jimin licked around his hole, gently sucking .
" Taste so good, baby",Jimin said , looking up at the omega, through his hazy eyes. Jungkook was no different, pupils dilated ,hair sticking around his forehead, lips swollen and parted. He was sinful in Jimin's eyes. He wanted nothing but to devour him.

It all took one second before he lost control of his wolf , that completely took over as if he was in a rut. Jimin shoved his face in between his ass cheeks , lifting his hips off the bed, and burying his nose and mouth into the most private untouched part of his omega.

"Ah....ah...ah!",

Slick poured out of him , so embarrassingly but he didn't care about it through the haziness of his heat. Jimin sucked ,moaning due to the taste, pushing his tongue past the tight ring of muscles.

He sucked at the rim, greedily drinking his release. He lapped around his hole, slipping his tongue back inside, twisting and twirling. Jungkook was shaking , thighs quivering. Strangled moans and broken whimpers drifted off him.

He brought his hand around jungkooks' cock ,jerking him off ,pressing his thumb around the red tip .
" Ah....Hyung! ",

The Omega's hips lifted off the bed, cock twitching before he came all around his hyungs hand.

Jimin pulls away , pupils blown wide, lips swollen ,glistening with slick. He leans over Jungkook ,who is still recovering from his orgasm and kisses his forehead." Tasted so good baby , after this ,i don't think i can take any wine ",Jimin says smacking his lips ,tasting the divine sweetness on his tongue.

" stop Hyung, s' embarrassing ",the omega mumbles, blush far worse than he is.

"But its true baby , you taste so good , so fucking good that alpha wants to eat you out again", says Jimin , kissing his lips lightly. Jungkook whines , needily and too embarrassed. Jimin licks his lips, grasping the boy's waist with one hand, and caressing his cheeks with the other. He leans in and indulges his instincts , nosing over the Omega's scent gland and around the jaw.

" My baby",he murmurs more to himself than anyone, but Jungkook hears nonetheless and mewls so needy and so ,so desperate. "Mm, wanna turn over for me love ? Wanna see your pretty little hole again baby, bet its all wet again hm?",

" Yes ...alpha",
Jungkook ,though embarrassed turns around and lays down , presenting his clean bare ass for Jimin again. He takes a pillow and lifts Jungkook up slightly as he places the pillow beneath him. Though awkwardly , he manages to put it so that Jungkooks' ass is up in the air.

The alpha spreads his ass cheeks widely as he hums appreciatively, looking at the pink little hole, wet with slick , clenching and unclenching   tightly. "So gorgeous baby .God .look at you ".

He leans forward ,bringing his two fingertips to the  youngers mouth"suck baby" he says, kissing the Omega's  shoulder. Jungkook does so, swirling and coating Jimin's fingers.

Alpha pulls away before tracing the tip of his index finger around the rim of the younger ,dipping it slightly ,earning a gasp that echoes a around their room. "Ah hyungie ",

"This is gonna hurt a little darling ,okay?" Jimin says , pressing kisses around his thighs before slowly slipping a finger inside the tight hole. Jungkook moans ,clenching around the digit . "Baby are you alright?",Jimin asks , kissing Jungkooks thighs.

He lifts up his face ,from where its buried in the pillows " No ,hyung ,just ...just uncomfortable.... not painful ". Jimin nods before he wiggles the finger inside the tight warm heat. He works on kissing Jungkooks' shoulder and shoulder blades as he slips another finger in him.

He gently wiggles them , the short but stubby fingers scissoring him open. Jungkook suddenly jolts ,a high pitched moan resonating from him
" A- again, hyung ,plea-...ah!",he cries as Jimin's fingers press against him.
"That baby is your sweet spot", Jimin answers before pulling out his slick covered fingers licking them .

Jungkook whines at the loss ,hole clenching and unclenching around air. Jimin groans from the sight before turning the boy around and starts to take off his sweatpants .

He breaths in as he releases his painfully throbbing cock from the confines of his boxers. He hears Jungkooks' breath hitching and smirks " Like what you see baby ?? ",

Jungkook nods nonetheless before he shifts a bit uncomfortably " W-will it ...um will it fit hyung ",he asks worriedly. The alpha restricts himself from chuckling at the Omega's reaction before leaning over ,in between the Omega's  legs. " It will baby , you forgot you're an omega , therefore that pretty hole will make space for his alpha ",he says, tracing a thumb against the rim. .

Jungkook nods, blushing before he innocently asks" What about you hyung? Can i....can i suck you ?",
The alpha curses under his breath as he leans forward , pumping his dick ,precum oozing slightly around his slit. "No baby ,today is your day ,just relax and let alpha take care if you ",......