Chapter 15: Time To Finish (Part 1)~

Soon after dinner was over, we went back into the living room and continued watching TV. It was me, mom, and Vic on the couch, and Vic was between me and my mom. After a while, my mom sighed and stood up.

"Well....I better start getting ready for the late shift. You two behave while I'm getting ready."

Vic smiled and said "Don't worry, we will."

She smiled at us both and headed upstairs. We waited until we heard their bedroom door shut, and that's when Vic attacked me. He grabbed my face in his hands, and crashed his perfect lips onto mine. I wasted no time kissing him back, and I crawled onto his lap, straddling his hips.

He smiled and put his hands on my hips, and reconnected our lips. A minute later, we pulled away for air and I sighed. "Are you fucking crazy?!" I whisper yelled, not wanting my mom to hear. "Why the fuck did you do that?! My mom could've heard us!"

Vic chuckled and said "That's true, but she didn't..Hell, I thought you were gonna get us caught, with your weird ass breathing."

"I was breathing weird, cause you were jerking me off with my mom right there!"

He smirked and he said "But still, she had no clue..She's so oblivious..I'm just sad, cause I couldn't finish what I started"

I bit my lip and asked "You know..We've got some time to kill..."

He smiled and said "I like your thinking, Kellin..But wait until your mom leaves. I don't think she'll react to catching her husband jacking off her son, too well."

I pouted but nodded. "Aww..Fine. But as soon as she's gone, we're finishing this, Fuentes."

"Bring it on, pretty boy." He winked, and I grinned.

Ten minutes later, my mom came out, all dressed up for work. She sighed and said "Well, I better get going..You two behave yourselves. And Kellin I know it's the weekend, but don't stay up too late, young man."

I smiled and said "Okay mom. I love you." She said "I love you too, sweetheart." I kissed her on the cheek, and Vic kissed her goodbye.

"I should be back by 7 or so tomorrow morning. Bye guys!"

We both said bye and she walked out. I got up from the couch, and walked over to the door, and watched her leave. She didn't see me, I was just peeking from the glass in the front door.

I waited a few minutes, before I felt a pair of ran arms, wrap around my waist from behind.

"Is she gone?" He asked, kissing my neck a little. I smiled and said "Yep. It's just us now." I felt him smile against my neck, and he said "Good...Cause you have no idea what you're in for, Bostwick"