Chapter 8: What Are You Doing?!~

(2 Weeks Later~)

It's been two weeks since I caught Vic jerking off....And it still bugs me. I mean why the hell would he think about me while jerking off? I'm his step son!

But I gotta admit...It's was kinda hot-OH MY GOD KELLIN, STOP IT!! HE'S YOUR STEP DAD!!

After that incident, Vic and I kinda stopped fighting...Mainly, cause I've been avoiding him. My mom is happy about it, but she doesn't know what's going on...That, and she's been working all the time, and I barely see her.

I'm getting used to Clairmont High, and no ones really bothered me. Jack and Alex introduced to their friends, and they're so nice! They're so understanding, and I feel accepted.

Right now I was waiting for Vic to pick me up, cause my mom doesn't want me riding the bus, so Vic drives me home...Which gets awkward, cause it's not normal to catch your step dad jerking off to the thought of you.

I was talking to Jack and Alex about an assignment, when I heard a familiar horn honk. We looked over and Vic was sitting in the car, waiting for me....Great.

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow...Bye." They said bye, and I got in the car. I buckled my seatbelt and looked ahead. I could tell he was looking at me, but I just looked straight ahead.

"How um..How was school?" He asked, trying to make it less awkward.

"Fine."

"Cool...Got any homework?"

"Yep."

He nodded and drove home...So much for normal conversation. By the time we got home, we got out and walked in. I know my mom is working, so hopefully I could still avoid him for the rest of the night.

But I couldn't avoid this any longer...I needed to know the truth.

I turned around to face him and I asked "Why were you jerking off?"

He stopped dead in his tracks, with his back turned to me. I swallowed and he turned to me. He scratched the back if his neck and said "I-I um....I don't know..."

"That's bullshit Vic, and you know it...You said my name while you were doing it, so obviously it has something to do with me."

Once again I waited for my answer, but he just stood there and stared at me. I finally gave up and said "You know what? Whatever. I'll be up in my room, doing my homework."

I turned and walked up the stairs and failed to hear him following behind. Next thing I know, I'm turned around, and pushed up against the wall....Gee....I wonder who could be doing that?

"Vic, what the hell are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I feel Vic's perfect plump lips, crash onto mine.

I started freaking out and manage to push him away a little.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU KISSING M-"

He kissed me again, cutting me off. This was wrong...This was really really wrong. My step dad is fucking kissing me!

I turned my head away from him, but he just moved his lips down to my neck...Which is bad cause my neck is one of my weak spots...Only Johnnie knew that.

"V-Vic...St-Stop.."

He didn't listen, so I pushed him away from me.

"I SAID STOP!"

I felt tears at my eyes, but I wasn't gonna cry in front of him. This was so wrong...He's married to my mom..And I'm not 18, so that's considered statutory rape, even with consent.

He slowly came back over to me, and wiped my tears away..Which actually felt a little comforting. His deep brown eyes stared into my bluish-green eyes, before he brought his lips back to mine...And for some crazy fucked up reason, I didn't push him away.

I was so upset with the move, my dad, Johnnie leaving, I just couldn't take it anymore..So I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back.