Chapter 5: Don't Leave Me, Please~

The ride home was dead silent and uneventful..I didn't even want to look at them. I just stared out the window the whole way "home". By the time we got back to the house, we walked in, and I just went straight upstairs to my new room. I closed the door, kicked off my shoes, and started unbuttoning my shirt, when my door flew open.

I jumped and spun around to see Vic standing there, looking pissed. I realized all the buttons on my shirt were unbuttoned, and my tiny pale stomach was exposed. I covered myself with my arms and yelled "What the hell are you doing? Get out!"

"Not until you come downstairs and apologize for making your mother cry and embarrassing us both in public!"

"You both deserved it!" Okay that may have been a little harsh, but I don't care right now. "Now get the fuck out of my room!"

"Watch your mouth, kid!"

I was fuming..And I could tell he was getting there....But if he keeps pushing me I swear to God, I will punch him on the face.

"You just married my mom so you can get in her pants, you sicko!"

Next thing I know, I was being thrown up against the wall, and Vic's tan hand gripping my favorite shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!"

"No!"

"Both of you, just stop it!"

We both looked over and saw mom standing there, her mascara running, and her eyes red and puffy.

"Both of you, just stop! I don't need this right now, I start my new job tomorrow! Kellin go to your room, I don't want to see either of you near each other for the rest of the night, am I clear?"

We both nodded and he let go of me. I gave him a dirty look before walking back into my room, and slamming my door shut.

I stripped out of my clothes, changed into some PJ's, and pulled my laptop out. I turned on some Fall Out Boy on my iPod, and decided to Skype Johnnie...I've had a such a crush on him for so long, it's pretty obvious.

I logged into my Skype, called him, and waited. A second later his face showed up on the screen, and I smiled.

"Hey Johnnie."

He smiled and said "Hey Kell...How's the new place?"

I rolled my eyes and said "I hate it here...My step dad's a douchebag."

"Awww I'm sorry...Are you okay?"

I shrugged and said "I guess...I wish I was over there, with you."

I waited for him to smile and say "Aww you're so sweet" or something like that, but he didn't...His face turned sad.

"Johnnie?...What's wrong?"

He sighed and said "My mom found out about your mom catching us making out....She flipped out and told me I couldn't talk to you anymore....She's sending me away to live with my aunt and uncle in Oregon...I'm leaving tomorrow..."

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, and felt tears sting my eyes.

"W-What?"

"I'm so sorry Kellin...She won't even let me say goodbye to my friends....I told them at school today, and that's when I said bye...I'm almost finished packing.."

"No...No no Johnnie, she can't do that! That's not fair!"

"She's not gonna change her mind, Kellin....I have to go to Oregon."

I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and said "I don't want you to go...I love you, Johnnie.."

"I love you too, beautiful...I have to go now, my flight leaves tomorrow at 10:30...Please be strong for me? Please?"

I nodded and said "Okay.."

"Bye Kellin...I love you. Never forget that."

Just hearing him say he loved me, made me cry even more..My best friend of 3 years..The boy who was my first kiss and my first love...Is walking out of my life, forever.

"I love you too."

And he logged off. As soon as that screen turned black, I slammed the laptop shut, and curled up in a ball on my side. While I was crying my eyes out, I could hear the sounds of moaning coming from down the hall.

"V-Vic.." I heard my mom moan. I just wanted to disappear, and stayed up all night, crying my eyes out.