Chapter 2: A "Warm" Welcome~

Two hours later, the plane finally landed, and we got off. I was so tired, and as soon as I get in our new house, I will collaspe and sleep...I don't care where, I need sleep. Maybe I can sleep during the car ride. 

"Keep an eye out for Vic, sweetheart, he said he would meet us here at the gate." I rolled my eyes, and nodded.

She looked at me and asked "Are you okay? You look so tired."

I put on a smile for her and said "Mom really, I'm fine...Just a little tired, that's all."

She slowly nodded and said "Well okay honey, but try to get some sleep, you look awful." Gee....Thanks mom.

We kept our eyes peeled, searching for him through the busy crowd, when I spotted him. He was coming our way, weaving through all the busy bodies, with a stupid grin on his face.

"Mom." I said, tapping her shoulder. She looked at me, and Ipointed to where Vic was, and she looked over. She spotted Vic, and smiled. She squealed and ran over to him, throwing her arms around his small frame. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, putting me on my guard. I don't care if they've dated for a long time and I don't care if they're married now, if he hurts her, I will hurt him....She's all I have left.

"I missed you." he murmured in her ear.

"I missed you too."

God, I wanna throw up right now. This looks like a scene from a mushy chick flick. While they stood there hugging, I was standing there, awkwardly. I cleared my throat, causing them to look up at me, as if they forgot I was there.

Vic smiled at me and said "Hey Kellin, how've you been?"

"Fine." I said bluntly, nodding my head.

He nodded and said "Well that's good, how was the flight?"

I bit the inside of my cheek before saying "Long...Couldn't sleep."

He chuckled and said "I can see that." douchebag.

"You excited to be in San Diego?"

I sighed and said "Thrilled."

My mom was shooting me a warning look, but I just shrugged.

"Well, I think you'll really like it. Warm weather, sun....You could use some color." reffering to my fair complextion. I rolled my eyes and said "Thanks."

We stood in awkward silence for a moment, before mom spoke up. "Well come on now, let's get out of this place, it's so crowded. Kellin, be sure to grab your bags sweetheart. I nodded and before I could grab my bags, Vic beat me to it, grabbing 2 of the 5 bags I had. We didn't have everything with us, but the rest is getting shipped to the house.

"I could've gotten that, ya know." I said, giving him a cold look. He just smiled and said "I figured I'd help out, you have a lot of bags." Well exucse me for having so much shit...When you're like me, you need a lot of stuff. I don't knowif mom told him or not, but I'm Gay. I don't like girls, I like guys. Mom found that out after walking in on my friend Johnnie and I, making out. She was shocked at first, but she's accepted it...But I could care less if Vic likes it or not.

"Come on, the cars not far from here." We nodded and followed him through the crowd. 

I can already tell, this is gonna suck big time.