8

"So you gone leave me with no notice or excuse?" I asked her

"So you gone leave me with no notice or excuse?" I asked her. She seems nervous, that's good. Shorty been dodging me lately, as many times as I still called and showed up to her house, I feel like a stalker. She looked at me, "That's the plan" she said dryly.
   "Can you tell me what for?" I asked looking her up and down. Her legs glistening, smooth brown. "I just feel like we shouldn't be mixing business with pleasure" She replied still avoiding eye contact. Ima fold her ass right here. I locked the room door and walked closer to her.
"You don't want me nomore muga?" I asked lifting her head to face me. She shrugged, not saying a word. I lifter her up and placed her on her chair. Rubbing her legs I asked her again. "Use words, You don't want me anymore?"
She leaned up and kissed me. I pulled her shorts down and started rubbing her clit through her lace thong. I pulled it to the side inserting a finger while still kissing her. Hearing her moan, I bent down and started sucking her clit, looking her in the eyes. I inserted a finger curling it. Spitting then sucking it back up, I continued my focus on her clit, making sure she felt me. "Shit, I'm about to cum" She moaned out. After she nutted i got up and saw her mouth open, I let my saliva mixed with her cum drip onto her mouth, kissing her after. She ain't going nowhere, stamped.