2

"Sin come here" boss big mouth ass yelled

  "Sin come here" boss big mouth ass yelled. I got up and went into his office where him and hell were sitting.
  "So, I found out Indy and brook are in Detroit right now, they've been laying low since the situation and have been on high alert. They're smarter than we thought, they move states pretty frequently. And indy's dad just got out of jail so I guess he knows about the situation and put them on protection of his trap."
  I cussed under my breath. Killing these bitches gone be more complex than I thought. I looked over at hell to see him already looking at me.
  "Although I know you wanted to kill them yourself, I'm having hell do it with you with the help of us. Indy's dad's trap is involved now and I just want to make sure y'all are safe." He said, looking at the both of us.
  "Hell, come on" I said and went into my office with him following. He sat down and I fiddled with my fingers for a lil bit.
  "Are you gone fucking talk mane" he asked. I smacked my teeth. "Listen, I want you to help me set them up. Now that they have traps protecting them, this is not gone be easy. I just want to make sure I have your word in this."   "Fasho" he replied. "What they did is fucked up, so I'm behind you shawty." He said. I shook my head at his accent and nodded, sitting down.
  "Come on" he said getting up. "Where we going" I asked, because who the fuck-. "We going to my place, to talk" he said. Oh hell no.
  I grabbed my stuff and left out behind him. I got in my car before he stopped me, telling me to follow him. I memorized the road names and turns on the way to his place. Because being kidnapped is not in my plans.
  Once we got there he sat in his car making me so fucking confused. I decided to get out and just get in his car, where I saw he was rolling up. I got on my phone, playing a game until he was done.
  He lit the blunt and took two pulls before passing it to me. "What's your real name" he asked being fed as fuck. But this nigga do the same thing I do so I doubt he police.
  "Legacy" I replied, passing the blunt back. "Hm, cute" he said taking another pull, then passing it. "What about you" I asked. "Soul" he said. That's fire as fuck. For the rest of the time we was just asking get to know you questions, nun special.
  "I want food" I said to him. "From where" he said. I really just wanted snacks. "Go to Walmart" I replied. He started up the car "put on your seatbelt" he said, pulling out the driveway.
  "Boy seatbelts are for pussycats" I said. He laughed, a lil too hard though because the nigga started crying. Once we got to Walmart, I grabbed a buggy and went to the snack Isle.
  I put a whole bunch of shit in this buggy, don't give a fuck though. "Let's do a tiktok" I said setting the phone up, putting a random sound on. Next thing I know is this nigga done pulled out the glizzy and is dancing with the mf.
  I quickly took it from him and put it in my sweats. Because who finna get banned before checking out. I grabbed my phone and hurried to the self checkout.
  "Man you better not scan all that shit forreal." He said eating the fucking chips out the cart. "Wha-😦" I stopped before snatching them out his hand, scanning them before giving them back.
  Next fucking thing I know is this mf fake scanning shit. I just let him do him. "No let me pay" I said once I saw him about to. "No move, fat ass fucking girl" he said ass bumping me out the way.
  "No because you payed the last time🙁" I said. "And I'm gone continue to" he replied grabbing the receipt and leaving out. Damn my big dumb ass getting comfortable around this nigga I just met, I thought to myself leaving after him.