He slid my hair away and kissed roughly on my shoulder and back. I turned around and pinned his back against the mirror. 

POV: Donato 

"Good thing you just showered." She said and removed the towel around my waist. 
"You're going to get out of this dress on your own or should I do it?" I asked as she rested her hand just above my dick. 

"I won't have you rip apart another beautiful dress." She eye-rolled and turned around, walking off to the door. I saw a smirk on her face before she walked out, the dress barely holding onto her chest. 

I went to the closet door and saw her closing the bedroom door. I sat on the bed watching her. "So, you're putting up a show, Donna (Woman)?" I asked, watching her as she finally let the dress down.

 "I'm just enjoying myself." She said as she walked up closer to me, setting her hands on my shoulders. 
"Now, this is the Donna I fell for," I said, softly smiling at her. She seemed to return the thought and the look. 

I rested my hands at her waist, playing with the edge of her underwear. "Now, back to business," I said, sliding down her underwear. She stepped out of them and kissed my neck. 
"I'm a business?" She whispered in my ear as she kissed it. "I must be a pleasurable one then." 

She moved down, kissing my chest, my abs, and my v-line. She rubbed my tip; looking into my eyes. I grabbed her neck softly and kissed her shut. She started rubbing my cock, rougher as I bit her lip. 

She moved away with a gasp. "Lay down," I smirked and laid down. 

POV: Hayley 

I rubbed his dick and sat in front of the bed.  I sucked his tip and rested my hands on his abdomen. I pulled away and licked his length. He sat up and grabbed my chin again, kissing me as I rubbed his cock. 

He pulled me up on my feet and kissed my abdomen. I played with his hair. In a swift second, he turned me over, making me lay on the bed. I giggled at the sudden action and kissed him shut as he positioned himself on top of me. 

He kissed me back, placing two of his fingers on my clit. He pulled away and looked at me as he pushed his fingers in me. "I can take my pleasure later." He said and started to finger me, rubbing his fingers smoothly in and out of me. 

"I'm sure you will get..." I got distracted from my words as they turned into moans, soft. He groaned in my ear. I decided to take charge and so I did. I turned him over, straddling him. He grabbed my waist, slowly moving his hands up my bare back. 

I bent down and kissed him. He grabbed the back of my neck and I placed my hand on his inner thigh; I got a groan out of him as I start rubbing his balls. He bit into my neck as I kept rubbing and massaging him. I pulled away and placed my hands on his chest. 

"Go on, put it in." He said, putting his hand beneath his head, laying down all relaxed. I didn't like him not doing the work. 
"Your job, you do that," I said with a slight smirk and confidence. "Boss." I let the smirk appear wide on my face. 

He moved his hand and swiftly put his cock inside me. I let out a softened groan and then opened my eyes to him. "I don't like it when you do that." 
"You might as well start liking it." I started moving slowly on his cock. 

"Don't tell me what to do, Donna (Woman)." He said to me, almost growling at me. I couldn't help but be satisfied with my attempts, I loved annoying the fuck out of his man sometimes. 
"Maybe you should stop." I interrupted myself with my soft moans. "Being so arrogant." 

"Maybe you should stop talking, Amore." He said and pulled out suddenly. I looked at him confused as he carefully got up, placing me on the bed. He stood in front of me and I looked at him, closing my legs a little.