Chapter 3

No One POV

"And then we were in the middle of the night! And-"

"It was day." Ren says interrupting Nora's glass story. To which some of team RWBY are listening to. Ruby and Yang most invested in Nora's story. Weiss checking her nails. And Blake half listen but mostly reading her book.

"We we're surrounded by Ursa!"

"They were Beowolves."

"Dozens of them!"

"There was two of them. She's been having this dream for months."

After that, Ruby notices that Jaune isn't eating his food. "Jaune? Are you ok?"

"Huh?" Jaune looks at her after getting out of his daze. Even his partner Pyrrha has been noticing.

"I-I mean I'm ok. Do I not look ok?" He asks and his stutter did not go unnoticed. And all eyes are on him now.

"C'mon guys I'm fine. See?" He gives a thumbs up with a fake smile.

And then the sound of laughter gets his attention and he looks over to a Faunus getting picked on by Cardin and his team.

"It's definitely Cardin. He's been picking on you since the first week of school." Pyrrha tells him and he try's to shake it off like it's a "practical joke" when he's clearly a bully to him and everyone else.

"He's a bully." Ruby says looking back at the group of bullies. And Cardin is now pulling the ears of the bunny Faunus. And of course their still laughing and making fun of her.

Blake very much does not like the sight of what she is seeing. More then everyone else at the table. Minus Weiss.

"Tch." Weiss looks off and she notices Tera watching the whole scene and is walking over to them. "Uh oh..." Ruby says knowing what is probably gonna happen next.

Tera walks over behind Cardin and taps him on the shoulder. "Huh?" He turns his head looking up to see Tera who is smiling at him.

"The hell are you smil-" He then begins to choke as Tera is choking the life out of him. Forcing him to let of the Faunus ears go.

Cardin struggles to break free while Tera continues to choke him while smiling still. And her nails also dig into his neck which makes him bleed at the same time. "Geez..." Jaune says.

The others are mortified at what their seeing minus Ruby who can't see because Yang is protecting her eyes.

"Now listen here you pile of Beowolf shit. Pick on her again or anyone for that matter and I find out or see it..." she then opens her eyes seeing his face turn blue from the lack of oxygen. "I will personally force you to eat your own heart." She turns to his crew. "The same with the rest of you."

She then drops him to the ground and he coughs loudly getting breath back as he holds his neck.

Tera turns around about to walk away. "Hmmm." She thinks for a bit and turns around facing him who is angrily looking up at Tera. "I don't like that look you're giving me." She walks and grabs him by the hair pulling him up to only punch in her face.

Once he's on the ground again she walks to the side and lifts her foot up. "There's no way-"

*STOMP*

Others look away and some don't as they witnessed Tera beating down on Cardin hard. "Hm?" Tera looks at her and noticed the small blood on her fingers and simply flicks it away.

She lifts her foot up and smirks. "Heh. Somehow your ugly face got even more uglier. I didn't think that was possible. But I'm not complaining."

"Tch." Weiss glares at her. "Savage brute..." she says to herself as Tera walks over to the Faunus. "Hm." Tera pats her on the head and walks away and out the cafeteria.

"Well... I suddenly feel better after watching that." Jaune says.

"I say she went a little too far." Pyrrha says and some agree. While others enjoyed the beating he definitely deserves.

Weiss kept her eyes on Tera the whole time still glaring at her. "Are you ok Weiss?" Her teammate Ruby asks and Weiss shakes it off and goes back to checking her nails. "It's nothing."

A few days ago

Weiss was in the library studying and taking notes. "Alright. Now I just need..." she checks the other books and realizes she doesn't have one she's looking for. "Drat." She says quietly and gets up from her seat and starts to look.

She goes looking for a few minutes until she finds the book. And it is currently being read by Tera as she leans against the wall.

"I need that." Tera looks up. "What the magic word Ice Princess?" Tera says smirking calling her by her nickname.

"Just give me the book." She said raising her voice a bit. "Now that's not what I'm looking for her." She closes the book and walks over to her. Weiss backs up not wanting to get close to Tera.

Tera waves it in her face and Weiss try's to grab it but Tera moves it away. "Enough! Give me the book! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Heh." Tera smiles. "But of course I know who you are." Tera gets closer and Weiss walks back to get away. She keeps walking back until she's up against the wall.

"You are Weiss Schnee, heiress to Schnee Dust company...." She placed her hand on the wall next to Weiss's face. The Ice Princess continues to glare. "The same company for controversial labor forces and... questionable business partners." She leans in close still smiling. "And a lot of them have been found dead as of late. And recently a girl from one of the company. Such shame..."

Weiss shoves her away. "Don't you dare speak of her!" She raised her voice loud enough to where the librarian let out a "shhh" to her.

"Touched a nerve huh?" Tera says now offering the Schnee the book she was looking for. "Tch. Stay away from me." She takes the book and Tera laughs a little. "I would... but it's more fun to annoy you. See you around." She turns around. "Ice Princess."

Weiss glared holes into her as she watches her leave the school library. She grips the book tightly thinking of the "girl that was mentioned.

"No one should bring her up... especially not her." She begins to walk back towards her desk to continue studying.

"Especially not that Tera."