[14] ● Conversing Information ●

Start from the beginning

Clark had always wanted a better insight to his heritage.

There was only so much outdated hollowgram and a cold climate could prove him.

'So why was this an issue for him?'

"Isn't that a good thing?" Lois patted Clarks back allowing for him to go on to say.

"No, no, no" Repeatedly.

Each word overlapping with the last.

"Why?"

"What there ... What he's doing"

Clark seemed to be wrapped up in his own head, not hearing Lois' words fully.

"Clark" Lois said sharply as if she were scolding Jordan or Jonathan for being caught doing something heat they shouldn't.

Like the time in the second grade when Jordan got his hand stuck in a cookie jar and Jonathan almost fractured his hand trying to get it out.

Before their parents noticed the suspicious quietness around the house.

At the boys mischief.

Startled.

Clark sighed, pilled up the blanket.

Deeply breathed in.

"In the mines before they clasped I met a woman who was in every way Kryptonian accept she was dying from what gave her powers"

Clarks eyes darted around the car catching Lois's as she moved her face within his lines of sight.

"Clark that's..."

'Horrible'

Lois thought leaving her sad thoughts to herself recognising Clarks dismay at the loss.

For someone that Lois knows Clark would blame himself for.

Even if it was not his fault at all.

Clark always did like to put a little bit too much responsibility when it came to others on his shoulders.

It was a quality that Lois was only a little thankful for that he and Jonathan both shared.

"That's not it there was this man who I'm absolutely sure was Kryptonian talking and going on about restricting Krypton on earth"

"But wasn't all of Krypton ... you know - "

Lois words were pinched at the end the silent word of.

' - destroyed'

Being left hung in the air.

Clark carried on without needed confirmation of what incident of mass loss Lois had been referring to.

"Ya but it could have been posibles for another set of parents to send their child away from the plant in time to arrive here on earth ... I mean we sounded the same age ... and he had a fortris just like mine but in the desert"

Clark once again pulled up the blanket that had been left around him up towards his neck.

"That great Clark it's a chance to reconnect with your people"

Clark looked at Lois as if she wasn't getting what he was trying to get across to her.

Shaking his head.

"No it's not"

"Huh?"

"He's the reason why that woman was dying ... he implemented Kryptonian powers into knowing that she would die, breaking her down until even as he poisoned her, she wouldn't leave him."