I looked at Ana and saw that her eyes were almost fully closed and her breathing almost non-existent too.

Y/n: *gently shake Ana* h-honey? You-you're joking r-right?

Dalia: Fk/n it's now or never, if she is dead then it will make no sense to put her in my ice coffin

Y/n: NO! I can do it...I will do it!
---------------------------------------------------------
(Dalia POV)

Dalia: dammit Fk/n stop being so stubborn!

Y/n ignored me and concentrated even harder, trying to get a sign, anything that would tell her that Ana could be saved. She held her hands out in front of her but nothing happened, she kept doing it, praying for Ana's recovery. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at her arms, hands, and fingers before smiling. Her body started emitting lights, she once again closed her eyes and concentrated on saving Ana and it started working!

Y/n: *smile brightly* yes! The wound is closing honey!

When I looked at Ana, she was looking less pale than before and she was looking at Fk/n with awe. Fk/n tried to speed up the process but suddenly she winced and grunted in pain.

Y/n: aarrgh I feel as if *flinch* a thousand swords are stabbing my back!

Fk/n's back was being pierced by something coming out of it, she was also tightly closing her eyes. She was talking about being stabbed by needles in her eyes and her hair became longer.

The intense pain in her back and eyes kept going for a moment before it stopped and she was left panting. She looked around and saw Ulumpha, Shagra, and us were looking at her in awe.

She had six wings, each one as white as snow. Her once (H/c) hairs changed into a white as pale as her wings and her (E/c) eyes started glowing a golden color.

 Her once (H/c) hairs changed into a white as pale as her wings and her (E/c) eyes started glowing a golden color

(Ignore the armor but this is your angel form 😄)

She also looked more confident in her healing ability so she kept healing her but this time it didn't close the wound. The black goo that was around Ana's injury and in her own blood started to be absorbed in Fk/n which made us uneasy and scared of what could happen to her. She tried to keep healing Ana but it wasn't healing her anymore which scared us, she grabbed Ana's hand and put it over her injury.

Y/n: please baby, heal yourself I think you can do it now

Liliana: *her eyes widen* Fk/n! You...you are bleeding

When we looked at Fk/n we saw that her eyes, mouth, and nose were leaking out the same black blood that was covering Ana's wound a moment ago. She touched it before she fell on her side and started convulsing while black foam came out of her mouth, I and Annie immediately tried to help Fk/n but we didn't know what was happening. As suddenly as it started, the black blood stopped leaking out and Fk/n stopped convulsing. She then slowly changed back into her human form but we saw something that made our eyes widen, her once (H/c) hair was slowly fading to black. For now, only the tip of her hair was black.