27. Love is a beautiful feeling

Start from the beginning

"Me too babe" he said followed by his wink which never fails to make my heart flutter.

"I love you" the three words flowing out of my mouth naturally, without any effort. He smiled turning around, pulling me into his warm embrace, as we tried to balance ourselves over the mattress.

"I love you too sweety" he giggled, which sounded too sweet coming from him.

Then all of a sudden my phone started ringing and I turned around quickly trying to fetch it and in the process we both lost our balance. I fell backwards on the mattress with Jimin on top of me, our bodies jerked from the impact. And my poor phone fell down, maybe with a cracked screen this time.

"Sorry" I squeaked trying to get up but the boy on top won't let me, he pinned my hands above my head smirking. I don't like that smirk of his, the naughty, suggestive one. It is too hot to handle for my poor heart, which beat so loudly.

"Jimin" I tried to yell but it came out as a whimper

"Yes my love" he says in that sexy voice of his. I lost myself in his eyes which held love, just for me, my eyes then travelled down to his glistening lips, parting way to sexily. I glanced at his hazel brown orbs, again, which now turned a shade darker. I just couldn't hold back my desires anymore, so I kissed him and he gladly responded to it, smiling throughout the kiss. He bit my lower lip as his hold on my hands loosened, travelling down towards my waist, gripping it tightly. My hands tangled in his naturally brown locks, I tugged it slightly which was followed by a low groan. His hands now travelling down towards my ass, groping them, I gasped as his tongue made its way into my mouth. Our kiss turned sloppy and hungrier. We both were getting needy, as we couldn't keep our hands off each other right now. This time i have made my mind, I'm not backing out.

We broke the kiss to take a breathe. He looked so hot with flushed cheeks, swollen lips and hooded eyes waiting for my permission, which I gladly gave him. I trust you, and I know you won't hurt me.

I want you and you want me, it was all I could think of at that moment as our clothes made their way to the floor, our bodies tangled up and moans of pleasure echoing throughout the room. I felt happy and content with him, he was all mine and I was his.

****************

I smiled looking at his peaceful sleeping face, his arm over my bare waist and mine playing with his hair. I chuckled as he groaned in his sleep pulling me closer.

"Sleep" he mumbled as I laid my head on his chest nuzzling closer, my eyes fluttering close. I love you Chim.

An hour later.....

Let me love you~~~~~

My phone's ringtone woke me up. I shuffled turning around to find Jimin staring at me with an amused smile. I don't think so I looked my best at the moment with drool on my chin and a nest in my hair.

"What?" I asked as he chuckled shaking his head, kissing my forehead.

"Nothing, just happy that you are all mine" he smiled making me blush.

"Why are you blushing babe, we are past that now. We have done things beyond that together, so don't be shy" he chuckled as I hid my face in his chest smacking his arm.

He chuckled as his chest vibrated with the laughter. I smiled pecking his chest.

"Chim don't tease me" I warned looking into his eyes and he brought his face closer booping my nose.

"Or what?" he challenged me

"Or no kisses and cuddles for a month" I warned again to which his eyes widened.