3. Comeback

At Yuna's office,

"Aru, who would be that lucky girl, Jimin's first love? I'm so jealous of her" Yuna said scrunching her nose as she finished watching Jimin's interview, eyes lingering on her screen, as Jimin smiled showing finger hearts as he left. The interview telecasted today, which was shot awhile back.

"Yuna! He's a normal human being like us, he can get into relationships. You need to calm down your-" Ara snapped back

"I know that sis, but as an Army, I'm jealous"

Ara shook her head, she knows her friend. She ignored her and continued typing on her laptop.

"Again you did that, why do you keep ignoring me sis?"

"Because you need help sis. Just book an appointment with a therapist"

"I don't need one. I'm one of his fangirl"

"Mad fangirl" she mumbled under her breath

"I heard that" she said turning around

Ara got up from her seat going towards Yuna as she flicked her forehead

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Stop fangirling and continue with your work" she glared, Yuna kept her phone down and continued with her work.

"Can't I have my moment with Jimin_shi" she mumbled

"No, not today!" saying so Ara went to her desk

Lunch time,

"Let's grab lunch bub" Ara said as she stretched out her arms standing up

"I'm not hungry sis! You go ahead" she said pouting

Ara knew she became a grumpy cat now. She knows the right person to call!

She went out of the cabin dialling a number. An hour later a figure stood outside Yuna's cabin.

"Hey beautiful" a deep voice called out as he stood there, leaning on the door frame.

He wore a white buttoned up shirt, with black trousers pairing it with a chocolate brown blazer, he carried a brown leather bag on his right shoulder. He stood there crossing his arms, his dark brown orbs fixated on her.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Yuna asked with a puzzled look

"I just dropped by to see your pretty face" he grinned making the other annoyed

"Don't you have a better job than this?" she snapped back making him chuckle

"Yah! I wanted to meet you sweetheart" saying so he came inside sitting on the sofa besides her

"Don't call me that"

"Why? You liked it before" he said wiggling his eyebrows

"Not now Tae. I'm not in the mood" she stood up going towards the window, admiring the view outside, as she leaned on the wall besides.

Tae kept his bag on the sofa as he stood up, moving closer to Yuna. He removed his blazer, opening top two buttons of his white shirt, rolling up his sleeves. Yuna was lost in her own world totally unaware of what he was doing right now. He came and stood in front of her, flipping her to face him now.

"What's with you now?" Yuna said rolling her eyes, as she crossed her arms.

"I'm just fine. Let me lift your mood up" he said in his deep voice, caging her in between his arms, coming closer. She kept her hands on his chest blocking him.