26. Letting you go

Jimin's POV

"After meeting Taehyung, I got a reality check

"After meeting Taehyung, I got a reality check. Am I doing things right by hiding our past from Yuna? It's true that I'm afraid of loosing her but what if she leaves me after knowing everything! What am I doing? I'm just delaying it, I can't hide the truth forever from her!" I sat there rubbing my palms onto my face, running fingers through my hair.

"What if Taehyung tells everything to her, I won't let that happen! I should be the one to confront her, not HIM!" I can't imagine loosing her again. I need you besides me Yuna, and I'll go to any lengths for that. If I loose you this time, that will be the end of me......

I picked up my phone fidgeting with the dialpad till her name came on display. I have to do this, it's now or never! You can do this!

(Jimin- bold + italics
Yuna - normal
Jimin's thoughts - italics)

Calling My love❤....

Hello

Hello my love

Jiminie! How are you? I missed you so much

I can feel her smile through the phone, so cute.

I missed you too beautiful. I called you to meet up.
Are you free today?

Finally you remember me! I thought you forgot me huh! You are lucky that I am free today Chim. So come to my place ASAP. Let's meet!

She chuckled. I hope our truth won't steal that smile from the pretty face of hers. I can't push it anymore, let's face it!

Okay love. I'll be at your place by 5

See you soon Chim!

Let's face the truth today, we'll get over it together.....

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin is right, how can I point a finger at him, when I myself am a liar

"Jimin is right, how can I point a finger at him, when I myself am a liar. I should make things right, before pointing out other's mistakes. Why didn't I say her the truth until now? I should have told her long back like I promised Amy. I broke my promise and I'm guilty of hiding it from Yuna. It was so selfish of me, just for her to be my side I lied to her all while" I sat in my office gripping my head in between my hands.