Taehyung's panic attacks and nightmares are reduced to almost zero, there’s no fever or hysteric screaming at night, and all the credits goes to jungkook.

Jungkook’s presence is doing wonders to taehyung.

“Okay Tae darling, that’s enough for now, lets get you ready for Baekhyun's birthday party” Jimin spoke, guiding taehyung inside, leaving Jungkook alone with Hobi.

Jungkook collects the colour pencils and paper scattered on the floor, where taehyung and jimin was drawing.

“ Hobi hyung”

“ Yes, jungkook”

“Thank you for yesterday” Jungkook whispered softly, biting his lips nervously.

“ You don’t have to thank me for defending my family Kook, you are like Tae for me, I defend and protect my family” Hobi spoke sincerely, making jungkook send a genuine smile towards his way.

Hobi knows that jungkook wanted to ask about something, but he is hesitating. He let the young omega have his time. Afterall he was already expecting this.

“Umm……..hyung…. its been a month since wedding and I literally don’t know anything about Tae’s life before the accident, I wanted to ask you before, but I never got a chance” Jungkook whispered, knowing how even Namjoon don’t know about the real taehyung, what was taehyung’s life before the accident

Hobi had never spoke about it, for Taehyung’s own safety. But seeing the hopeful look in jungkook’s face, he couldn’t forget the way the young omega gazes at Taehyung so lovingly.

Afterall Jungkook deserve to know truth more than anyone. He deserves to know about his husband. Jungkook deserve to know that his husband wasn’t always weak and vulnerable, but a very strong powerful superior Alpha.

"I know taehyung since he was toddler, his mom is a friend of my parents. Taehyung was a very happy going and cheerful kid. Its so easy to make him happy, simple things make him happy, he rarely gets angry. As he grew, his responsibility also grew. he is born to kims, his both parents belonging to powerful background. Sometimes, I think that taehyung grewup faster, there was a lot of expectations on him, especially after his presentation. It was the first time, I saw taehyung looking so lost, he was like a kid forced into some political games. Then taehyung was send for training, the only contact I had with him for 4 years were from the letters his mom wrote to us.”

Hobi still remember the shocked look on Taehyung’s face, as if someone suddenly put an extra weight on his shoulder, more than he could handle. Well he couldn’t fault Taehyung, if it had happened with him, he isn’t sure he would have handled it without breaking apart.

“The next time I saw taehyung, he wasn't the young boy with zero confidence, but a very powerful young man, with a even powerful wolf, who can easily make even the powerful alpha cower under him. Taehyung always stood out in the crowd like a king, he was leader, born to lead and conquer”

Jungkook could hear pride and respect in Beta’s voice. But something must have changed in Hobi’s face, which made him grew tense.

“Hyung, what happened to him?” Jungkook asked, voice barely above a faint whisper.

“He was attacked, it was Tae’s mom death anniversary, he went alone to her grave as usual, but there was a traitor on our side, the information of getting him alone was passed to the enemies. They attacked tae, there were about 10 strong alpha’s against Taehyung.” Hobi spoke with a deep sigh, as he stared at the wall in anger.

“Before we arrived at the spot, there was no sign of Tae and his attacker. We searched for him everywhere, but it was futile. Few days later, we found him, bloodied, we would have thought the he was dead if its not for the faint pulse, it was barely noticeable, but it was there.”

“Who are they hyung, will they try to attack tae again?” Jungkook asked, fear radiating from him.

“We made them believe that Tae is dead, there’s no way for them to learn about Tae unless we did something from our side. If they found about Tae, then they won’t be silent, they…..they –“ Hobi tailed off, but Jungkook knew what will happen.

They will come for Tae, when the young alpha is at his most vulnerable and fragile state, which is right now. What if they tried to attack now, what if…..

Hobi can sense the waves of worry coming from the young omega, who seemed to be lost in thoughts.

“Jungkook just know one thing, your husband is one of the strong willed person I know in my life, he will survive this, he will be alright”

He will rise

“Tae will be perfectely fine, we are all there for him, nothing will happen to him” Jungkook spoke those words with such a conviction that Hobi had to stare at jugkook with respect and wonder. Its indeed true that Jungkook is the best thing, that had happened to taehyung.

“Tae need you jungkook, your presence is the best possible treatment we could offer to Tae, be with him, believe me” Hobi spoke with the utmost seriousness that Jungkook could only nod his head.

Jungkook know that, he is still missing the most important pieces knowledge about Taehyung, but he know that Hobi won’t tell him further more than this right now. A look into the Beta’s eyes is all he needed to be reassured that, they will have a continuation of this conversation again soon.

May be he can wait for few more days too.

Hope you guys liked this chapter 🥰🥰