"Let's just be nervous together okay?"

He stared at her face as she leaned in.

"You may kiss the bride"

-----------------------------------

"Look at us"

Norie smiled as she grabbed Levi's hand and twirled his ring around before saying "we're married?"

He gave her a slight smile and said "we're married"

She gave him a soft laugh as Levi tilted her head up slightly and connected their lips, Norie smiled through it and grabbed his face in her hands.

"Think we can do a little something in here? No one is here-No Levi, save it for the honeymoon."Norie cut him off.

They heard knocks at the door and it opened to reveal Eren and Mikasa as Hange stood behind them.

"My loves!"Norie said as she crouched down to their level while the toddlers ran to her and wrapped their arms around for a hug.

They then went to Levi as he picked Eren up and Norie placed Mikasa on her hip, Hange stood there making them turn to her with a confused look.

"What?"She says.

"Did you eat the cake Hange? I swear to god-"

Levi was cut off when she stepped aside and in came the familiar blonde, they froze as Erwin rubbed his hands and cleared his throat.

"I know I'm late...but hopefully I'm not late for one thing"

Norie and Levi looked at each other and back at him.

"Honestly, we didn't know you'd be here so we don't know what to say"Norie spoke up as Mikasa rested her head on her shoulder while playing with the flowers in her hair.

"But I do, and I wanna say I'm sorry. I was in the wrong-Wait no but it doesn't mean you're in the wrong, let me rephrase that"Erwin rambled.

"Jesus look, I was a jerk and an asshole. Norie I do love you, but I realized that if I love you that much I need to let you go"

She stared at him as he says "I know it won't be easy but I'll learn, I'll try my best"

Erwin looked at Levi who only looked back, he sighed and walked towards him.

"I do remember what we said back when we were 12, And I feel horrible that I almost missed the best day of your life. Well, I missed the whole ceremony but I haven't missed the reception have I?"

Levi sighed as Eren played with his tie, the grey eyed man straightened his back and said "No, and you haven't missed anything"

He stuck his hand out towards him, Erwin smiled lightly and grabbed it. Hange screamed and cried while saying "Is the group back?! Please tell me the groups back!"

The boys looked at Norie who smiled and says "the groups back"

Hange cheered and brought them into a hug as Eren and Mikasa squished in between.