Tae didn't understand it, how is a bruise made of love, but all it took was spending another half an hour with Jimin and next day Jungkook had to wear a turtle neck to his office.

Taekook's room

“Baby……….T-Tae baby Stop” Jungkook groans, as Taehyung’s grip tightened around his waist, as Tae nuzzled his neck giggling. Taehyung is having fun tickling and playfully biting his kookie, but he had no idea what those innocent touches are doing to Jungkook.

For Jungkook, it’s a sweet torture, having his Alpha’s lips wandering around his sensitive part of the neck, where his mate mark should be present.

Every single touch of Taehyung send tingles of fireworks throughout his body. After their first kiss, it seemed like an invisible thread pulled them even closer and tied them together.

Taehyung love to nuzzle his nose into Jungkook’s neck and press kisses on his husband’s neck.

And who is Jungkook to deny his sweet Husband.

His wolf, Jk is literally in heaven, the Omega is squealing in happiness from all the attention and love he is getting from his Alpha Husband.

During these days something changed with Jungkook, his Omega Jk is more active. His eyes shift from normal brown to slight bluish, which means that his Omega is also in control.

Jungkook didn’t realised it, until Jimin pointed it out to him.

Atfirst Jungkook got worried, thinking that Tae must be in danger, why else would his Omega be resurfacing. Later Baekhyun reassured him that, his Omega might be trying to soothe his Alpha’s worries and nightmares.

Taehyung on the other hand don’t know what’s happening with him, all he know is that he loves his Kookie very much and
There is a strong desire in him to mark his husband as his.

Taehyung started to slowly suck on Jungkook’s neck, leaving small beautiful marks on milky white skin.

Jungkook moaned in Pleasure, his hands tightening around Tae's neck, causing Tae to suck harder. Jungkook don't know whether to kill or thank Jimin.

Dinning hall

Lunch was an awkward affair with air so tense that it could slice one like a sharp blade

Lunch was an awkward affair with air so tense that it could slice one like a sharp blade. Jungkook didn’t even bothered to acknowledge his so called family’s presence other than giving a forced smile. He then busied himself with plating food on his and Tae’s plate.

It isn’t like he is feeling angry or betrayed at his sister. He already knew that it’s Sana, who is Alpha Seok’s secret girlfriend from her scent on the Alpha.

Afterall, he grew up with her to know her scent very well to make a mistake.

Jin was glaring daggers at Sana, while Namjoon put on a fake polite mask. Hobi didn’t even bothered to glance at their way, as he busied himself with food, as if those loosers didn’t deserve his attention.

The Jeons were already warned by Alpha Seok to not speak anything about his mother, if possible not even utter her name. But Mrs Jeon couldn’t stay still, without using this opportunity to rub the misfortune of not having a perfect partner like her daughter on Jungkook’s face.

“ It must be really tiring to look after Taehyung right Jungkook” Mrs Jeon asked sounding sympathetic, as if Taehyung is some sort of burden on Jungkook. “I can’t help worry about your future dear, It must be distressing”

“Tiring? I didn’t know that looking after one’s husband can be tiring. It maybe for some people, but that’s not the case for me.” Jungkook spoke in a firm tone “And about my future, I assure you that it’s none of your business and I am very well content with my life, Taehyung is a perfect husband for me”  his eyes were now staring at Mrs Jeon coldly as if daring her to speak anything derogatory about Taehyung.

Mrs Jeon stared at Jungkook shocked, she never thought that Jungkook will behave like this, especially infront of everyone. From the looks on Sana’s and Mr Jeon’s face, it’s clear that they too weren’t expected this attitude from Jungkook.

Well welcome, Because Jungkook finally decided to not take anyone’s shit anymore.

“I heard that you are taking Taehyung out with you” Jungkook’s father, Mr Jeon spoke for the first time.

Jungkook know that it wasn’t a question, he perfectly understood what his father is implying, but he decided to ignore it for now.

“He need a change of atmosphere” Jungkook replied, as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“Please don’t tell me, you are thinking of taking Taehyung to your office too” Sana scoffed, she can’t believe how foolish Jungkook can be.

“Why wouldn’t I, My husband isn’t someone I am ashamed of, instead I am very much proud of him” Jungkook spoke, his tone leaving no room for argument. If his family is trying to pull him down, then they are sorely disappointed.

Next update in few hours🥰🥰🥰