The Dream

Empires Season 2 release date? 25th? THAT'S SO SOON I'M SO EXCITED!! AND DOUBLE LIFE CAME OUT TODAY? WOO! Anyway-

-

"Are you two lovebirds done yet?" Xornoth knocked on the door, making us both laugh.

"Yeah, give us a second!" I laughed, smiling over to Jimmy.

"Are we ever going to have a cute couple moment without being interrupted?" He said, a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"Probably not,," I opened the door, gesturing for him to walk out, soon following behind.

-

"So, when am I gonna meet this mysterious man?" My mother said jokingly, smiling as I talked about Jimmy.

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I borrow Scott for a moment?" Xornoth knocked.

"I'll be right back." I smiled, walking over to Xornoth.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, a worried look on my face.

"I just wanted to make sure you realized that Solidarity is still our enemy, Scott." He was being surprisingly formal.

"Yes,, but I don't think he has to be."

"What do you mean?"

"FWhip has been talking about the agreement lately, and I believe it's not in action. Meaning we can be allies with him, if wanted." I smiled.

"Are you sure? What if you're wrong?" He seemed a bit more anxious than before.

"I promise you, they aren't eneimes."

"If you are wrong, we could lose most of our allies!" He frowned, still worried.

"Xornoth, they aren't enemies, and even if they were, the agreement isn't in action."

"Okay,," Xornoth frowned, walking back towards Jimmy.

"Sorry about that." I smiled, returning to my parents.

-

"Scott! Come on!!" Jimmy was being very impatient, as usual.

"I'm coming!" I rushed down the stairs, laughing a bit.

"Are you ready?" He smiled.

I nodded in response as he opened the door. He led me over to the forest.

"Come on! We aren't there yet!" He laughed, grabbing my hand and running further.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"What am I going to do with you?" I mumbled, seeing Jimmy smile.

-

"Ta-da!!" He laughed, showing me the beautiful area.

We had just exited the forest, now in a flower field, almost like the one we went to the other day.

"What do you think?" He smiled, sitting down.

"It's amazing!!" I sat down next to him.

I picked a flower, putting it in his hair.

"Payback!" I laughed.

"Scott!" He laughed in return, smiling.

The thought of Jimmy made me want to sob. Not in a bad way, more like in a, "I love this man so much." Type way. He made me so happy, everytime I was with him I was smiling constantly. Although, I feel like I remember him from somewhere. I couldn't tell where, but I recognized him. I held Jimmy's hand, trying not to think about it. It was probably nothing anyway.