Flowers and Apologies

I totally didn't forget I already finished this part nope not me-

-

"I-I'm so sorry, Scott. I'm so SO sorry." I looked to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Jimmy, tell him what happened. For both of your safety!!" Lizzie was still quite calm, surprisingly.

I couldn't bring myself to say it. I didn't know why. Nothing felt right.

"I came out to my father,," I said, looking over to Lizzie, who seemed a bit shocked.

"That's great, but how does that apply to this?" Scott asked, seeming a bit more calm.

"He's definitely not supportive, and I may have mentioned you." I looked up to Scott, feeling tears flood my face again just from seeing how scared he looked.

"I didn't say your name or anything, but what if he finds you? What if he hurts you or your people!! I'm so sorry, Scott! This is all my fau-" I got cut off by Scott hugging me. It was weird, but comforting. I felt, happy. He wasn't mad?

"He won't find me, and if he does I know how to keep him away. Don't worry about me, Jimmy. We should worry about your own safety." He didn't let go for about 20 seconds. That's a long time for a hug like this, right?

"If you need, you can stay with me for a bit. Just until you have somewhere to go?" Lizzie offered, although I quickly turned it down. I didn't want to be a burden to anyone, especially my own sister. I know she offered it, but what if she felt forced to?

"Are you sure? I know what it's like being in an unsafe household, I don't want you to have to go through that." She honestly seemed quite concerned.

"I promise I'll be fine!! Don't worry about it!!" I smiled over, my eyes still a bit red from crying.

-

"It's almost time for our date, y'know? Do you still wanna go on it? I know a lots been happening today, I don't want to stress you out any more!!" Scott was walking me home, making small talk every now and then.

"Are you kidding?! Of course I still want to go!! I love hanging out with you so much!" I smiled in return, feeling Scott's gaze on me.

"Ah,, alright!! Do you just want to head to the flower field, or would you prefer to go home first?" He asked, looking back ahead of him.

"Let's just go to the field, I don't think I'm ready to see my father just yet."

-

"Here we are!! What do you think?" Scott smiled towards me, showing off the area he had picked.

I felt myself smile, it was beautiful!! It was a very large flower field, surrounded by a bunch of trees.

"I love it!! How did you find this?!" I was very excited, crouching down and picking a few flowers.

"Katherine showed me this place once. It was a while ago, I don't think anyone uses it now." He sat down next to me, looking straight at me.

"Come here!!" I moved a bit closer to him, putting a few flowers in his hair.

He laughed, his face flushing a deep red. It was honestly quite cute to see him flustered.

Everything felt so perfect. It was just me and Scott. Scott and me. Sitting in the middle of a field, talking about whatever came to mind. I don't think there ever was a moment of silence in our conversation. It was great.

"Hey um, I don't want to ruin the mood or anything, and you don't have to answer if you dont want to- But I wanted to know why you brought me up when coming out to your father?" He asked, but my smile didn't fade this time. I was ready to tell him.

"I told him I liked a boy." I said, a bit more confidence in my voice then I was actually feeling.

"Is that boy me?" He was so akward, I loved that about him.

"Yes, who else would it be? Some random guy named Bob or something?" I said sarcastically, laughing it off.

"You like me?" He seemed a bit shocked, but not necessarily upset.

"Was that not obvious?"

"Damn, I wanted to tell you!!" He laughed, making me feel a bit shocked as well.

"So, you like me too?" I was starting to get akward now too!!

"Obviously!" He smiled, sitting up.

"So this is when we make out and get married, right?" I said jokingly, not expecting much of a response from him.

"Do you want that?" He winked towards me, although I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

"I'm not saying I don't."

-

Are you guys happy? Jimmy finally noticed Scott liked him back!! Hehehe I love that I'm writing this because I can add as many cliffhangers as I want >:]

(OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PART OSHDJD PREPARE YOURSELVES)