Definitely Not

I'm probably gonna post an update every 2 days since that's about how long it takes to write a part.(600-1200 words) Thanks for all the love on the last couple parts as well! You guys are all so amazing ahfi9af /vpos

(600-1200 words) Thanks for all the love on the last couple parts as well! You guys are all so amazing ahfi9af /vpos

WHAT THE FU-
-

Me and Lizzie were walking for what felt like forever. Making small talk every now and then kept it from being super awkward, but it wasn't the most enjoyable walk I've been on. Surprisingly, our legs weren't hurting by the time we got there. We were actually quite early as well. We started our walk more than 2 hours before the scheduled time, just so we wouldn't be late. It worked, fortunately. 

"Lizzie! Jimmy! You're here!" Joel was running down the stairs, excited to see we were there already. 

"Scott's just adding some last minute touches to the decorations, there isn't really anything left to do." He pointed up the mountain to a small area, fully decorated.

"Looking great! Is anyone else here yet?" Lizzie smiled to Joel as I admired the beautiful empire. 

"Just Xornoth, you guys are quite early!" He answered, laughing a bit.

"You guys should come up and talk to everyone! Have you all met Xornoth yet? Super nice guy!" Joel motioned for us to follow as he ran back up the steps. 

-

"Xornoth, Jimmy, Jimmy, Xornoth!" Joel introduced us to each other, making me feel a bit awkward.

"So you're the guy my brother has a crush on, huh?" He eyed me down protectively. 

"What?" I asked, clearly flustered.

"Xornoth! What is wrong with you!" Scott said, pushing him over a bit.

"Sorry about him, he's not great with first impressions. Anyway, it's so great to see you again, Prince!" Scott was now blushing as well, making me chuckle a bit. 

He still had a bandage on his wing, making it clear he wasn't fully healed yet.

"It's so obvious. Just d-" Xornoth was cut off by a hand slapped over his mouth; "Shut it." Scott said.

Joel was dying laughing at this point, watching from afar. You could tell Lizzie was holding back her laughs as well.

Around this time, a few people started showing up. First Shrub, then Pixl and Gem. About 25 minutes till the actual event.

"Oh! How is your wing by the way? Are you feeling better?" I asked, smiling over to Scott.

"Yeah, it's almost healed now. It still hurts a bit though." He laughed, looking over the town as people started arriving. We were sitting at the very edge of the mountain, watching and talking. It was honestly quite romantic. The sun was just starting to set right over the town, leaving an even greater view. 

I looked down at his hand, tempted to hold it. "Do it! Do it! Now's your chance!" I thought as I started moving my hand over to his. My hand was right next to his now, and just as I set it on top of his; "fWhip! Stop chasing me! You're gonna kill me! I'm on one heart!" Sausage yelled as he ran up the steps, making me jump and move my hand away.

"fWhip leave him alone!" Gem was running down to breakup the fight. 

I felt Scott's eyes on me as I watched them. He knew. He definitely knew. I mean, Xornoth did say it was obvious. 

"What're the two love birds doing all alone?" Xornoth said teasingly, walking up behind us. 

"I'm starting to think you're trying to be homophobic, Xornoth." Scott said sarcastically, looking over to him.

"Damn man. I'm just saying, it's so obvious! You two both need to marry someone, and CLEARLY have a crush on each other! Besides, I'm part of the community myself!" He scoffed in return.

(I headcannon Xornoth to be aroace so he is here >:] We love some good aroace representation.)

"Hey! I'm straight!" I responded, even though at this point I had no idea.

"Sure you are." 

"Come on, Xornoth! If he says he's straight, he's straight!" Scott responded hastily.

"He started it!" FWhip was yelling, walking behind Gem and Sausage. 

"He's lying! He just started chasing me for no reason!" Gem looked done with both of them at this point, practically dragging them both up the steps.

"Pearl!" Sausage was running back down the stairs in less than a second.

Pearl walking up the path, Katherine and Joey following soon behind. 

Gem look defeated, fWhip laughing at how quickly Sausage ran down again.

Sausage was greeting Pearl in the most hyper way ever, Pearl following right behind him as he started to walk up the stairs backwards.

"Sausage if you fall, don't blame me." Gem said, watching them both. 

"While they're making their way up here, why don't we go find a seat somewhere." Scott said while standing up, holding out his hand. 

-

"Why don't we sit here? Joel, Lizzie, and Shrub will be sitting right over there when they finish greeting everyone." Scott pointed to a pair of chairs, pulling one out for me, which I gratefully accepted.

I looked down at my lap awkwardly, blushing once again. "Okay, I'm definitely NOT straight." I whispered barely loud enough for anyone to hear, if at all.

-

Hehe, so much gay :>  I'm definitely gonna write the next part rn while I have the ideas, so um enjoy this <33