(Chapter 8) the fair part 1

(This is my oc cloud my friend VioletAinsworth6 drew it for me, i love it! Thank you friend!)

Hours after hearing about the carnival Maddie and abby started talking somewhat excitedly amongst each other, chatting to each other about what they would do first upon arrival.

At the carnival there is always hundreds of rides and games, while sometimes the games are rigged, there are times you get lucky and you win a toy of some kind from one of the booths.

Maddie has always been a plushy hoarder. She loves stuffed animals, finding them adorable and very soft, whenever she goes to a carnival she is often going for the most cuddly stuffed animal she could find-

Abby however will probably go for the coolest looking items put up as prizes weather they are plushies or normal toys. Its common for abby to have plushies in her bed and cool looking toys on her shelves, her favourite stuffy was a plush she sewed together of a creepypasta oc she created a while ago its name is cloud and its a female clouded leopard taur with silver hair and bright electric blue glowing eyes, she had created it around the same time maddie made lyn.

"I cant believe they want to take us to the carnival, They just met me how do they even know im trustworthy i could be a slender hunter for all they know" Abby chuckles. Maddie rolls her eyes a smirk of amusement on her face "we all know your not a slender hunter abby, you wouldn't even last a week working for those guys.......besides...they dont exist"

Abby looks offended "hey!! I could so last more then a week!!" She then giggles at the second part "you mean like how the brothers dont exist"

Maddie glares at her, her green eyes seemingly starting to turn white. "Dont even, i dont want to be reminded about that"

Sighing abby put her arms behind her head and leans her head back "i dont know what the fuss is about this, i thought you would be ecstatic to have a new family, you know after your old one died, kicked the bucket, swam with the fishes, met there maker, gave up the gho-" maddie growls at her "alright thats enough abby i get it"

"Sorry" she was a bit sheepish not meaning to annoy her friend but maddie just huffs before reluctantly answering her question "i-im not ready, i feel like im replacing them and it doesn't help that im not actually a child"

"Maddie im sure your family would have wanted you to move on and find a new family to live with" abby was probably right but maddie didnt want to think about it.

"Alright we're all packed, you two girls ready?" Offenders voice cut through the awkward silence causing the two girls to look over "yea were ready, just let us get on our shoes"  maddie quickly walked off and headed to the closet to get on her shoes.

Pulling her shoes out of the closet she started to put them on.....or well try anyways, the shoes....were.....to big which was odd considering they fit not even a day ago.

"Come on! Come on! Fit already! You fit my feet just yesterday!" Maddie was starting to get frustrated which caused her friend to look towards her worried.

"Whats wrong lyn?" Trender had walked over during her struggles and had been watching her "one i already told you my name is maddie not lyn, two....my shoes arent fitting they fit not even twenty four hours ago"

"Here let me help" trender pulled out some sort of kit from his pocket and after measuring her feet he teleports away to who knows were, however ten minutes later when maddie, being bored decides to get up, trender teleports back with a pair of shoes in his grasp the shoes were a light red with black operator symbols on the sides of them.

"Here" trender handed them to her "i dont normally make shoes but you needed them so i dont mind, they turned out pretty good if i say so myself"

Looking at them shocked she hesitantly sat down and starts pulling them on before tying the laces they actually fit rather well. However there seemed to be a dip in the top of the shoes as if trender had made room for toe claws, something she just did not have.

Abby huffs "those are nice shoes, can i get some to?" Trender chuckles "im sorry abby but the shoes i make are only for lyn, perhaps when i get to know you more" abby pouts "aww fine thats no fair though"

trender couldnt help but ruffle the girls hair "perhaps someday ill make you some sort of clothes but not now, we dont know if we can fully trust you yet even if your lyn's friend, shes very young and.....your an adult, so you can understand why we are weary" abby sighs "yea fair" {we have been friends for 10 years now though} abby thought to herself with a raised eyebrow.

"alright now that you have shoes on lyn are you two girls ready to go?"splendor sounded excited, his voice full of cheer "yea were ready" abby smiles at the cheerful being, reaching down and grabbing maddies hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

splendor smiles and claps his hands excitedly "alright lets go then, we dont want to burn daylight and miss out on all the fun rides and activities!"

Maddie sighs softly and then starts heading to the door with abby and the brothers "lets go then"

They leave the house and teleport close by the fair but out of sight .

"And here we are!" Splendor smiles cheerfully and shifts into human form before ruffling his caramel coloured hair.

Maddie rolls her eyes "yup were here all right, at the fair..." abby then jumps onto her and hugs her tightly "be happy were here to have fun after all" she glares at abby "sure lets ignore the group of people who i heard actually AWE at me!! Im not a child i swear m'not"

Abby sighs and hugs her tightly "we know now lets go have fun" maddie nods slightly and the group of six enters the fairgrounds after paying.

Slender hums looking at the map "whats first?" He looks throughly at the map,

Abby grins and points at the biggest roller coaster "you can never go to the fair without doing the biggest ride first"  maddie gulps "h-how about something s-smaller?"

The girl couldn't help but laugh "Aww are you being chicken?" "Yes!!" Maddie was terrified, call her a baby if you must but she would rather survive then ride one of those horrible monstrosity's.

"There is no way you will get me on one of those things!!" Abby looked at maddie and chuckles "awe come onnnnn its not that bad" maddie whimpers "save me this bitch is gonna kill me!"

Slender chuckles and once they reached the coster he set a squirming and struggling lyn in the seat the girl being buckled in "let me out of this murder contraption!!!"

Maddie didnt have long before the ride started and she screams as it started going and went up the giant hill "nooo let me off!!"

She actually began crying on the way up the roller coaster tracks she was scared, eventually they reached the peak and she screams as the coaster zoomed down and soon came to a halt.

The moment maddie got out of the ride she threw up, her belly hurt and she had a massive head ache "can we go on calmer rides now please" abby huffed "you used to love roller coasters" the ginger haired girl glared at her friend "when i didnt care about my own safety sure" splendor gently wipes maddies mouth with a tissue and rubs her back.

Abby sighed "fine lets go find some baby rides for you" the two girls and the four boys then go to find some other interesting rides, maddie hoping she can find something that wont make her throw up her lunch.

(To be continued)