[Come and Finish- 20: Watch Now!]

"This is it," Dream stated solemnly, when the familiar set up was displayed once again, recording the two horny motherfuckers on their designated film-worthy bed, ready to make porn.

George looked over at him, something light and jovial in his eyes even as he exaggeratedly sighed, "I think there's been more than enough content on here."

"Yeah," Dream agreed in a wistful breath, "We've truly done it all. We've done the requests, done each other many, many times, made you fall in love with me, and we even had sex. Once or twice."

"Right," George humored the other, "Just a few times."

"And," Dream said, facing the camera head on, "For you, our degenerate little voyeuristic viewers, we will do it once more, as our send off."

"Well.. not exactly the last time.." George corrected in a trailing off sentence.

"Ah, you're right," Dream commented, placing a hand on George's shoulder like he was relieved the other brought up this excellent point, "I almost forgot, so let me assure all of you with great emphasis that we will be continuing the sex off camera, multiple times a day even."

"No, what?" George said in breathless exasperation, shooing Dream's hand off of him, "I meant there will be two videos in one for this upload."

"So," Dream side-eyed the other playfully, "You aren't denying what I said?"

"I'm not confirming or denying- Dream," George disparaged, but it was far too soft to be a reprimand, "Seriously."

Dream laughed in a teasing tone, leaning in close as George just cast him an unimpressed look, his eyebrow raised at the other never being off of his bullshit, even till the very end.

Then, at a sudden and brief connection of their lips, George was thrown off guard, his face melting away any annoyance and burning now with fluster.

"You can't just do that to best me."

"I did and I will continue to do so," Dream cheerily responded, his head tilting to the side, "You like me, so I can do whatever I want."

"No," George scolded, "You have already used that card a ridiculous amount of times and it's only been a few days!"

"But you were the one who was saying, when was it? Just this morning? Claiming, 'Dream, if you like me back then you should be sucking my di-'"

George cut him off with a glare, "Why do you have to be like this? If you weren't always such an idiot, we could actually film these videos properly."

"I'm just explaining one of the things we have done on this channel," Dream pointed out, "Would you rather me demonstrate than talk about it?"

"That wasn't really the plan.." George brought up, his sentence tapering off in uncertainty.

"Yeah," Dream pressed with a growing sly smile, "But do you want me to anyway?"

"Then what?' George asked, knowing there were some ulterior motives underlying the innocuous offer Dream made, "What's in it for you? Since I'm sure you have something."

"Oh," Dream murmured, sliding his hand up George's thigh, "Then this will just be my video."

"But you said-"

George gasped as Dream palmed over him through his pants, the other interrupting with, "Does it really matter who goes first, George? You'll feel good either way."

"I'm already skeptical of that statement."

"George," Dream uttered in feigned hurt, a hand over his chest like he had a pain constricting his heart, "My expertise in bed was the whole reason I won you over."