[19: Watch Now!]

The camera settled on an empty bed, as if it had been turned on, momentarily left idle, and eventually forgotten.

Dream entered into the frame, resting lightly on the mattress in a mindless wait, eyes sweeping over the room in expected anticipation. He immediately looked up when, just out of the shot, George appeared at the door. Upon the initial lock of gazes, a smile spread easily over Dream's features as he pulled the other close, grasping George's arm until he was nearly in his lap.

"What took you so long-" Dream tried to softly inquire before he was cut off by George, who pressed them close, both clearly eager to start whatever they had planned with the recording equipment set up and rolling.

However, the distraction of each other immediately took over, and the current feed of video was sent out of their minds as George leaned over Dream, pushing them onto the sheets with increasing intensity.

Dream savored this reception he was given, gathering George closer in his arms as they made their way slowly onto the bed, focused more on keeping a connection than anything else, disregarding their positioning and where they were headed next. The center of attention was solely on what lips and hands pressed against them, only on the present, only on them and how to get so much more of it.

In a breaking point, Dream suddenly flipped them over, causing a gasp to spill from George as he was sent underneath the other in one quick motion. He laid back easily to let Dream have control, to lead them together, in a way he promised before. Of a proximity kept with nice, building motions until they could no longer contain themselves. Of soft and gentle mixed with hot impulse and impatience all in one.

Just as George had asked, when Dream prodded enough to seek after exactly what the other had longed for in an ideal connection, this is what was revealed. And, much to both of their surprises, when the description had spilled from George's lips, all he really wanted was Dream.

With touch and gaze and mouth to give way to pleasure and desire.

Then, to do just that, Dream's mouth was all over George's neck in wide, open, all-consuming kisses. His throat was scraped with teeth and soothed by tongue. Marks pressed red in a show that covered George's skin, dark and bruising as Dream would not let up. Not until George's hands clutched impossibly tight, not until his eyes were swimming with a burning need. Not until the noises he pulled out from George were left raspy and aching. Not until he broke.

Dream moved away from his placement to drift above the other, whispering against George's lips, in an almost taunt, "Can you still take it?"

At such a question, especially after being lavished so and being left with a mind wholly muddled, George had an edge of confusion in his voice as he asked with a curious breath, "What do you mean?"

Dream shifted down again to resume his attentions and murmured, "Then you clearly haven't had enough."

He bit and sucked over George's neck, until red dusted to a purple and blood rose into blue across the tender skin. Dream sank his teeth down rough until there was a tremble in George's breaths, until his harshness indented marks, until George's chest was curved and his hips restless as they strived to move into the other above him.

Until George had no choice but to pull Dream up by the hair himself into a messy crash of lips, overwhelmed and pushed until they were long past what George could handle in his state. There was heated satisfaction in Dream's demeanor at such an action, gratified in how the other was eager to have him.

"Well?" Dream prodded, disconnecting them to let George's eyes settle, to allow them room to breathe. There was no sense of unwillingness in the other, no harboring fight that this, the dynamic, how Dream was in charge and pressing for information at his own enjoyment; none of that was at issue. George wanted this, a give and take, of them working as one, of them taking each other as if that was all they ever strived to do.