[9- Fuckathon: Live Now!]

There they were, sitting on the bed, well, really, where else would they possibly be starting a video on this specific channel and all, dressed in next to nothing, George doing the introduction for once as this was his winning he had earned, flashing a grin while Dream eyed the other with wariness.

"I think you can tell from the title what this is going to be."

A quick glance up to the title of this video commenced, following George's prompt, the phrasing beginning to give one a reasonable amount of information to put two and two together, viewers arriving at the conclusion that this would be a nsfw version of a subathon.

And they would be correct in that assumption.

"I'm pretty sure this will be the first of its kind," Dream added, "And, with George in charge, hopefully the last."

"Aw," the other teased, glancing over at Dream with a wicked grin, "Maybe you should have thought of that before you lost the bet, or, perhaps, you did it purposefully? Is that right, Dream? Are you just dying to give out as much bottom Dream content as possible? I'd believe it."

Dream sighed wistfully, looking off in the distance like he was trying to scrounge up a long forgotten memory, "Can I even remember the last time I topped at this point?"

"If I can help it, with the audience on my side as they always are, we can make it happen so you'll never experience being top again," George replied, making Dream scowl at him.

"No," he said full of reproach, absolutely disagreeing because this was a couple's channel, er, a couple of friends or partners or whatever, turned nsfw film entrepreneurs, the terminology was besides the point, they made the decisions together, and Dream had to reinforce that point, "We promised to be switches, not to have assigned roles. That means no matter what, I'm topping in the next upload since you've taken the last few."

George shrugged with a soft smile and a raised brow, breathing out, "Okay, I mean, it just depends on what's requested, we have no control over what the people want."

"Just when did you become this patron of our viewers?"

"I think right around the time they demanded me to do whatever I wanted to you."

Dream blew out a breath. "Well, I guess that tracks. And, even if I'm really apprehensive about what's in store for me today, of which I hardly know nothing about, maybe we should get started."

George pointed his thumb over in a playful gesture, exaggerating his amusement in catching the other so obviously lacking, "Are you hearing this? He's literally begging to get on with this, pleading to begin. Didn't expect this, but it's a welcome surprise nonetheless."

Dream leaned his forehead down slightly, resting it against his hand in slight strain to his nerves, so high strung in the anticipation for this whole ordeal, always getting an uneasy feeling when he looked at George's evil face as he wickedly smirked, telling Dream about the general outline of the stream, setting things up, and just general mischievousness that only meant one thing: nothing good. George was fairly well known for abusing his power, this instance would surely be no different.

And, yes, as much as Dream was absolutely kicking himself for not taking the wager more seriously, he just couldn't help his excitement, a word of which he wouldn't dare breathe to George, because, honestly, Dream knew was going to enjoy this.

Didn't mean he had to make it that easy for the other, as, no matter what claims George would make, Dream was not easy. At least, he didn't used to be. It's just lately..

Okay, the middle of a nsfw stream was not the time for deep contemplation on the complicated issue that was their relationship, that was still, in fact, developing. In what way exactly? If only literally anyone knew, especially the two actually involved.