[13: Live Now!]

As the stream began, filling the monitor that was previously left blank with something to watch, George, the only one visible at the moment, looked impatient to say the least, restlessness threading throughout his movements, shifting as he waited for Dream who was off fixing the camera then over gathering whatever he decided to subject George to today; the last of his barely there collected demeanor faded away and was replaced by a set of irritation along the edge of his jaw.

George appeared just a little worse for wear, with a tinge of unkemptness brushing through his hair and into the folds of the clothes, his fly undone and just a slight, hardly noticeable slice of redness over his neck that all showed Dream had been there just a moment before, holding George in suspense as he moved away to get a livestream going.

Dream entered the frame, a neatly wrapped bundle in his palm as he approached George, back almost fully facing the camera as he spoke, "Well, we're recording, just like you asked, now what, George?"

It was really his last hope for anything to happen at this point, with George spending the last entire week in pretty much this exact state, pleasure rising in steady motions along with Dream's mouth and hand over him, thinking maybe this time the attention might last, but instead, the other would pull away, George's annoyance a burden that only sparked constant frustration.

There was a promise of something when Dream had led them in here, in the recording room, though George only found it was meant to get his expectations up, so, in a last ditch effort, he persuaded Dream to let them go live, knowing he couldn't avoid finishing what he started a goddamn week ago with their audience needing a good show.

It peeved him that Dream would call him out in this way, telling everyone who was desperate, George, and painting out the picture he really didn't want others to see, that he would really do anything to get Dream, which included beginning this whole channel in the first place.

Such an ingenious idea, Dream had said, showing George pages and pages of notes that detailed why this would work and how he had used their private, intimate first time in such a way as to be a business venture.

George had swallowed down any of his previous thoughts of the reasons he thought they had sex, which had nothing to do with nsfw content compatibility, and indifferently agreed to the plan, stipulating that he wouldn't only be just on bottom and could do as he wished to the other, which Dream easily agreed to, as well as, most importantly, and the first thing that they bent the rules on, was they would only do this for work and would never be anything more.

Dream conceded and George was smug that the other felt the same sting of rejection he had, though they both kept any harboring inclinations to themselves and went on a course of being smut personalities.

Unfortunately, this path he decided to go on without really having any other option, or at least that George saw without bringing up any personal feelings into it, led them here, live to an only increasingly amount of people that wanted to watch them have sex, with George being held on the edge and seeking after the outlet Dream couldn't be adverse to as this was the reason they were in this situation in the first place.

George finally answered after that long monologue recounting the past, which all occurred in merely a few seconds instead of however long it took to read, retorting with a short, "Take care of the problem you made."

Though, Dream was playing a bit dumb today, or rather strategically coy, as that, without fail, got a rise out of George, musing, "Hm, not exactly sure what you mean by that. What are you really asking from me here, George?"

As he fumed, a flaring anger crawling up his throat, nails biting into the sheets beside him, George shot back, "What, are you stupid or something? Get me off."