[11- DNF Christmas Special: Watch Now!]

What else would be a better way to spend a nice holy Christmas than indulging on some very respectable Dream and George smut?

So lucky they generously decided to upload today.

The first gift we were so kindly given as we looked up at the notification and gently excused ourselves from any festivities, opening this video because, hey, at least it kept a holiday theme, okay, was George, who was already the gift who kept on giving, let's be honest, sitting alone on the edge of the bed, dressed in only boxers and, as eyes flitted down over his entire form, taking in every exposed detail, one exciting edition was presented, as George was wearing some impossibly tall high heels, the straps wrapped nicely around his ankles to really give him that under the tree look.

There were also some seasonality appropriate decorations, lights strung around the bed, mistletoe hung right above George that clearly had Dream's special touch all over it and even some light, royalty free vaguely festive music being played in the background.

All they needed was one more thing, provided in the next upcoming paragraph.

Dream, out of shot but most likely doing the exact same thing as all the viewers and gawking at George, chuckled lightly in contentment, then said, "Oh, wait. I have something for you."

"What-?" George began, then let the rest of his sentence dissipate as Dream waved him off with a, "Just an early present."

George glanced over as the other rummaged around for something vaguely off screen, letting out a slow sigh as Dream entered the frame with a little nice package in his hand, and his usual package of course, though that was always there, making George roll his eyes, "You've already gotten so many things this week, what are you going to actually give me for Christmas at this point?"

Dream carefully undid the red ribbon that was enfolded around the item, laughing softly with a devious glint in his eye, replying, "Oh, I have plenty more things to stuff inside of you."

"Jesus," George muttered, shaking his head in exasperated tinged embarrassment, watching as Dream pulled the lid off of the container he had unveiled, seeing the individual sweets tucked in their designated spots.

"Speaking of which," Dream continued with a grin, so kindly picking out one for George and placing the chocolate into his mouth. "Here's the first of many, and I'm not just talking about the candy, if you know what I mean," Dream nudged with a cheeky wink.

George just cast him a look as he unfortunately did know what that meant: Dream was on his bullshit today, and, since he was never technically off of it, this could only denote trouble.

Which, that inclination was in fact solidified as Dream put a piece of chocolate in his own mouth, but held it in between his teeth, motioning for the other to come and get it, leaning over George with a raised taunting brow.

Despite not expecting sweets to be added into the mix, George had to admit, it did kind of taste better when the chocolate hit his tongue at the same time Dream pressed his lips against George, candy shared between them that melted him right along with it.

Dream's legs were trapping George in, hand carded in a rough grasp into his hair, licking the lingering sweetness from George's mouth and intoxicating gasps, palm firm against the other's waist, grinning in satisfaction when George pulled him closer when he separated them just barely, whispering, "Don't I taste good, George?"

"I don't really think it was you, more the chocolate, so..," the other responded in petulance, breath immediately taken from his chest when Dream pushed him down, making George's back hit the bed and rendered him incapable of any further comments by removing all words from him with lips and tongues and a meeting of them that left no room for defiance.