[5: Watch Now!]

The camera was shaky and out of focus for the first few seconds, clearly being set up spur of the moment. Dream glanced at the viewfinder, satisfied enough with the framing, showing him and George sitting on the bed, a box in between them.

"Sorry, I know it's been a little while since we uploaded," Dream began with a smile, "There's just a lot to make this whole process happen. But, we should be more consistent from here on out."

"It might be best not to make any promises," George countered with a soft laugh.

Dream just shrugged. "We honestly have all the ideas for the videos, it's just actually getting around to doing them, or, well, doing each other is what takes the most time."

"You literally think of new schemes for us to do constantly. Do you ever think about anything else besides having sex?"

"How else are we supposed to keep in business, George?" Dream defended, though he was definitely guilty and passing it off as work was just such an easy excuse.

George just sighed, glancing pointedly down at the item on the bed, ready to get this show started.

"Yes, right," Dream started with excitement, "Today we are doing a very special request from one of our generous viewers, who even sent the exact materials we would need. How kind of them."

George gave the camera a firm look. "This isn't an open invitation to send us stuff, by the way. We have a very strict and intensely moderated system that will filter out any weirdos."

"Yeah, this is the only package that has gotten through our security checks," Dream explained, "Which means all the ones before, and there were many, were each ultimately denied."

George nodded. "Though, we don't even actually know what's in the box, just that it was verified, so it'll be a surprise to us all."

"Okay, enough of the suspense," Dream eagerly turned to the container in question that was beside him, "Let's see what we got."

He pulled off the tape, spreading out the sides of the container as they both peered to look inside.

Dream grinned, reached in and took out what they were sent, excited to see they received a new toy that he had been wanting to use for a long while.

A vibrator.

George glanced back into the package, showing that he also had one of his own.

Ooh, double vibrators.

They both shared a weighted look, their mouths curled up into devious smirks as they thought about just what to do with the other and their exciting little devices.

"Do you want to take turns?"

George shook his head vehemently, "No, same time. Let's see who can get the other more worked up."

"Oh," Dream murmured, pushing the now empty box away as he leaned in closer, "I like how you think, George."

George's eyes were wide as he turned his on, the buzzing fairly quiet, but the vibrations clearly very strong. No way they would be able to handle this.

How fun.

Dream was too focused on George's being on, not even getting the opportunity to see what his own could do before the other pressed the toy hard against him, making Dream let out a gasp.

George's eyes were transfixed as he slid the vibrator slowly up, watching Dream grow in his pants right there at the harsh attention he was being given.

Dream jerked his hips when George got up to the tip, hissing at the sensitivity.

George smiled even more wickedly, staying right there and holding firm until Dream was panting, straining to move up into the toy.