Wren Deluca-Bishop

I'm back sorry for the wait. Life has me swamped now and in the future.

———————————————————————

POV Wren:

It is the night before we leave for Italy. To say I'm excited and terrified at the same time is an understatement, I hate flying. It is the literal death of me, My therapist prescribed some diazepam for various events and I only take it when I need to. I don't want to take the meds this trip because they make me sleepy, I know that would benefit me but they make me groggy.

So I would rather not take them on the plane ride.

I'm currently attempting to fill up my suitcase for the trip and we leave tomorrow so......I'm screwed. I'm literally standing in front of my closet, with my suitcase to my right. Empty, I might add and me staring blankly into space with my earbuds in.

I was pulled out of my trance, when a hand was placed on my shoulder. It did scare the crap out of me though.

"Hi, you scared me a wee bit." I chuckle while taking out my earbuds. "Sorry Wren. I didn't mean to. So how has....Oh never mind I can see it is going great. Mom said sarcastically while resting her chin on my shoulder. "Yeah it is great." I conveyed, walking up to the closet and started to pull a shirt down. It isn't like I haven't packed before and I have been to Italy before too.

So it is the matter of actually starting to pack is what gets me every time.

"Do you want help? I know it is hard for you to start but once you get started. You get it done." Mom proposed, knowing how to get me started. "I mean I'm not going anywhere currently so sure." I supposed then face-planting into the bed out of frustration.

"Ok. Up, and look." Mom says which prompted me to look.

She helped me pick out some clothes but by the end of it. I had done the rest. Now the suitcase was full and ready for the Italy trip. Minus the last minute stuff though.

The zipper of the suitcase made the zipping noise as Mom zipped it up. "Awesome, that is out of the way. Now my backpack." Just as I finished that sentence, the front door opened and closed. Mama was home. I miei amori, sono a casa!" Mama said, walking into the door while mom and I walked down the hall and toward her. (My loves, I'm home.)

She had to go in to work last minute because she had to get a few things organize before our long vacation/business thing.

"Hi did you get everything sorted out at work?" I ask going up to her for a well needed hug. "Si, I did. Did you finally pack?" She looked down at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah I did with the help of Mom. She helped a lot." I answered, but Mom shot back. "Actually, Carina, I just helped her start but a few minutes later she was doing it all herself." "I guess I did most of it. It was hard starting though. Thanks Mom for helping me start." I thanked while looking at Mom. Since we were leaving tomorrow, early at that.

We decided to eat out.

There was a hole in the wall taco place that Mom and I stumbled on a while back and it has been our favorite spot ever since. So we went and grabbed some tacos and brought them back home. It was definitely the best last meal to have before leaving. After dinner, Mom and Mama had a little more packing to do.

So I went into their room too.

I put on some Netflix tv show called "Final Table" which was a cooking competition.