Atlas Deluca-Bishop II

That is when I saw Atlas having a panic attack.......

————————————————————

POV Atlas :

As we were in the ambo the small blurry memories of me going in and out of consciousness were flooding back. My brain was simply overwhelmed with these memories.

*Memories*

"Her O2 is dropping!" Tía Andy yelled.  *Blackout* "Hey Hey Hey! Atlas, can you hear me?" Mom said. I tried to talk but there was a tube down my throat.  *blackout*

*Memories*

The rush of those memories sent me into a panic, which was only elevating my panic when we pulled into the ambo bay at Grey sloan.

"Atlas? I need you to breathe ok? Can you take some deep breaths for me." Ben says calmly while he puts O2 over my face.  Reid grabbed my hand and just held it. He knew what I needed and that is what makes him the best boyfriend I could ask for. Emory was helping me even after her death. Then mom came in the back from the front. "I-I-I'm o-ok." I express unreassuringly. As She was going to respond the doors to the ambo swung open

"I'm not sure whether. to be happy to see you or not." April says to me. I gave a faint smile.

"Ok let's take you into trauma 3." April says while wheeling me through the sliding doors and into the "the pit ''. She was checking me out when She noticed how uneasy I was, "Could I have the room?" April expressed to Reid mom and mama. reluctantly they left. Better she asked while coming back to me. I nodded my head 'yes'. "Ok let's see how many you busted" She said as she removed the gauze that I was using to hold the pressure on my wound. "How many Dr. Kepner ?" I ask skeptically.

I knew it was probably a lot.

"You busted 8 out of the 15 here." Dr. Kepner expressed looking at me. I thought it couldn't get any worst but I was wrong. Another headache struck. I swayed a little and closed my eyes. "Hey Atlas you ok? Tell me what is bothering you? " She looked up from stitching my shoulder. "Um it is nothing I will be fine." I lied to her, the room was slowly starting to spin. "clearly not."

By that time she caught what was happening. Then she said to the nurse to page Dr. Sheperd for a neuro consult and only Dr. shepherd. "I'm ok it is just another stupid headache. They have been happening all day." I squint my eyes, letting as little light as possible, through.

"Yeah Atlas I'm not taking a chance. Amelia should be here soon." Dr. Kepner said while stitching my wound back up.

POV Ameila :

I was updating some charts When I got paged down to the "pit". The page was about Atlas Deluca-Bishop. That Kid can't catch a break. I hurry down to see it outside the room, carina, Maya and what seems to be Alas' boyfriend. "Ameia, what are you doing here? Are you here to see At? Oh god I hope she is ok!" Carina was sent into a panic but quickly comforted by Maya. "I'm just making sure this isn't worse neuro wise." I calmly explain to them. They all nod and I head into the trauma room,

"Hello Atlas, How are you doing?" I ask, coming into the room.

"Like I got into a car wreck that killed my best friend but Oh wait that did happen. Sorry, um I'm not coping well." Atlas looked down in embarrassment. "We don't have to talk about it, I just have to do an exam." to which Atlas nodded and then I did my ten neuro-exam. Nothing had changed With Atlas' original result. Atlas did ask if there was a drug that had the same outcome as the other one but didn't make her sleepy.