Sawyer Bishop

POV Sawyer :

As I unlock the door to the house, I peeked in the house to see if Mom or Mama were home. To my luck they weren't which thank the lord they weren't. I quickly went into my bedroom, through my backpack onto my bed and into the bathroom. That is where I took off the hoodie hiding the bloody gash on my side. It looks just as bad as it feels.

My shirt was totally ripped to no repair which was one of the shirts I loved to wear. If mama was here, she would freak out and her doctor instincts would have kicked in by now. I managed to get my t-shirt off to see the full damage of this gash to which I probably go get it checked out but it will be fine.

"Wow, Sawyer, you really did it badly. Is this what I get for being the product of my mothers a public servant and breaking up a fight." I said to myself.

I grabbed my needed supplies. With the wound exposed to the cool air made it sting. Cleaned with medical cloth, I placed non-stick gauze on this gash. "That should hold for now." I say to myself. "Now it was time to do some homework. Math is the worst but it is almost summer break which I'm very excited for.

It was around 4 O'clock when I heard the door open, "Ciao Sawyer, Sei a casa?" Mama yelled throughout the house. (Hello Sawyer, Are you home?)

"Sì sono qui nella mia stanza!" I yell back, then closing my laptop and making my way here. (yes, I'm here in my room!) I quickly checked over myself to see if my bandage held up and no blood had Shown through. "Mamma sta portando a casa Luca e Lucia?" I ask coming into the kitchen where mama has already started making dinner. (Is mom bringing home Luca and Lucia?). "Sì anche lei; dovrebbe essere a casa presto." Mama answered my question. (Yes, she should be home soon too.) Mama likes when we speak Italian in the house. It makes her proud that we have come this far.

Especially, Mom who had a rough time with it for the first 3 months. After that, we picked it up pretty fast.

Just a few seconds later, the front door opened. "Mama! Sawyer! We are home!" Luca yelled running in the house. "Ciao bambino, dov'è la tua sorellina?" Mama asks the eager 7 year old. "She is right here, Carina." Mom says walking into the kitchen with Lucia in her arms. Lucia had her head layed down on Mom's shoulder which she w was usually bubbly and talking our ears off." "Is she ok?" I mouthed to more and pointed quietly.

Mom nodded her head and said, "Lucia, mommy has to change, could you sit next to Sawyer?" She nodded and Mom sat her down next to me.

"Hi Lou, how was school?" She shrugged her shoulders. I looked to mama for some help, "Lou, do you want to help Mama with dinner?" Mama asked the overly quiet 7 year old. Luca was playing with legos in the living room. So I went to see mom. I knocked on the door to which she said to come in. "How is my eldest daughter doing today?" Mom asked while pulling down her T-shirt. "She is good. Just tired like any 17 year old." I chuckle, leading against the doorframe.

"Like always. I swear you are more tired than me after a 24 hour shift all the time." Mom teases me. "Ehhh, I think we are both equal on that." I stated as we walked out of the room. "Ok, agree to disagree." Mom chuckled. "Ok fine. I'm going
to be right back. I have to go check something really quick!" I expressed turning around, going to my room.

I went into the bathroom to check the bandage once again but this time, I could see the blood seeping  all the way through. Again, I had to change it but only this time, my whole family was here. This was going to be difficult but luckily I had the supplies I needed still in my bathroom, So that was a plus.

POV Carina:

Maya came back into the kitchen but Sawyer didn't. I thought Sawyer was in our room talking to Maya, I guess not. "Maya, could you grab Sawyer for me. Dinner is almost done and I bet she is hungry." I asked. Maya told Lucia that she would be back. Maya got up and headed towards Sawyer's room.