Atlas Deluca-Bishop

I will make this into two or three different parts so hang tight. I will say that the next oneshot isn't apart of this oneshot.

————————————————————

POV Atlas:

Mom helped me up the stairs of the house and Mama unlocked the front door. I limbed through the front door, holding my right side of my rib cage. I just wanted to forget the last few days, wanting the pain of all of it to go away. Nothing would be the same without her. Mama set my bags down and said something to me but it didn't come across. She noticed I wasn't paying attention and didn't press further. The outside world was loud but mine was silent and only the muffled sounds from reality seeped in. It has been like that since......

"Atlas? Atlas?" Mom voiced while trying to grab my attention.

"Hmm?" I finally acknowledged her and came back into this reality. "Your mama wants to tell you that you will need to take your pain meds in the next hour. Also you will need to change your bandages as well." She told me. "Got it." I commented and then gave a thumbs up with my good arm. I slowly made my way into the kitchen to get a drink of water, as I reached to grab a glass for my water.

A bolt of pain shot up my right side causing my body to recoil which made me drop the glass cup I had just got. It made me jump which also accelerated my pain more and more. Within seconds, Mom and Mama came into the kitchen, hearing the glass shatter in the kitchen.

"I...was j-ju-just...trying to um...... g-g-grab a um a glass o-of w-water." I stuttered.

At that moment, my heart was racing and my vision was beginning to fade and start to get spotty. I stumble back into the cabinets. Then, shook my head in pain and pinching the arch of my nose also closed my eyes to negate the said pain pounding into my brain. I was trying not to fall over and that is when mom ran over to my side. "Lean on me, ok?" She indicated as she put her one arm around my waist and holding me by my good arm. She helped me to a bar stool and I just broke down.

"I just wanted some water but apparently I'm too broken to do the little thing!" I exclaimed and then started sobbing which only made my headache worse.

"Hey! Look at me ok? You aren't broken, you just need a little time to heal. We are here for you every step of the way. Even if you need help with the little things." Mama promised and mom nodding in agreement. We just sat there with my muffled crying being the only sound in the room. Until my phone rang over by the cabinet where the glass cups were. It scared all of us. Mom went over to my phone and looked at who it was, smiled and handed the phone to me to answer it.

A smile came across my face when I saw who it was and my mood became slightly better when I heard his voice.

"Hello handsome." I shyly said smiling.

"Hi beautiful." He stated, making me blush in embarrassment. "Hi Reid! Ciao Reid!" Mom and Mama chimed in. "Hi Maya and Carina." He greets while waving his hand. I talked to Reid for a while and mom helped me to the couch. There I talked to him for a little while longer. We made plans for him to come over.

It was time to change my bandages,  "Ok love, I have to go. I will see you in thirty minutes. Love you!" I said while mentally preparing myself for the pain that I was about to have upon my all pain ridden body.

"Ok I will see you soon! Love you too!" He giggled and then hung up.

I threw my phone next to me, looking up at the ceiling dreading what was to come. Mama came into the living room with the supplies to change my bandages and mom soon came in as well to help. Mom helped me up and we went into the kitchen and we started the painful process of bandages. Mama and mom put some gloves on, mom took the old dressings off while mama cleaned and placed new ones on.