"... Ehhhhhhhhhh??"

"Whut?"

"Wait your bell-san!?"

"Yep the one and only."

He said pointing his two thumbs towards him.

"Why is there something wrong with that? Little fairy."

He said crossing his arm, giving her a hurtful look.

"Umm not really, I-its just the rumors said you would be a girl."

She said wearing a frantic look.

"Whelp I'm a boy, you can call me Bell-kun if you like. But aside from my gender everything else about me is true."

"Since you summoned me, then that means you have a wish right? So tell me your wish and I'll grant it to you, but of course for a price."

He said holding out his while his blue and orange will-o-wisp float above it.

"Well, don't you have one? C'mon let me hear it."

Closing his eyes while magically carrying a notebook and pen to take notes.

"I-im just making s-sure, your not some kind of p-perverted creepy ghost are you?"

She said while holding out her arms out

"..."

"... bye."

He said disappearing from her sights.

"W-wait I was just joking! Bell-kun is a cool ghost!"

She frantically said trying to make him leave.

"Cool?"

He's eyes shone, almost sparkling, showing a huge smile.

"Okay please do tell me your name, familia and wish, I'm all ears."

Magically getting his notebook and pen again.

"Yes, I'm Lefiya Viridis, from the loki familia. And I wished to get stronger so I can succeed my mentor and stand next with... Ais-san."

Saying the last part a bit more quietly.

"Lefiya.. And what you want is to be stronger to surpass your mentor and stand next to Ais-who?"

He said writing down what she said.

"You don't know! Aren't you supposed to be the dungeon ghost, shouldn't you know what goes around the dungeon!"

She said yelling at him, while raising her fist up and down scaring his will-o-wisps.

"Ehe sorry, sorry I really don't keep track with names of people who enter the dungeon, so can you please tell me who she is?"

Reading up his pen again to start writing down his notes.

"Hmm okay, whelp Ais is someone who I truly adore and wished to stand next to her as an equal, she's was one of the fastest adventurers to level up, getting to level 2 in one year! She such an amazing person so young and noble to stand in the front lines..."

She kept on talking about who Ais Wallenstein is, while Bell was writing as fast as he can trying to catch up on what Lefiya was saying.

5 minutes

"... And that is who Ais Wallenstein is."

She said satisfied on what she's done, opening her eyes she saw bell laying on the ground while his notebook is filled on what she was saying about Ais, it was almost unreadable due to how fast Bell was writing it.