A Dismal Swamp

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful woman. Y/n was so beautiful that her looks often caused passers by to stare in awe (respectably), turn their heads, and gawp at her gorgeous genetic luck. Y/n soaked up the attention thankfully every day and was well renowned for being extremely generous in return despite her own living situation.

Yes, her beautiful looks were really a sight to marvel at but her house was not. Y/n lived in a dingy, dismal, damp, dank, dark, dirty swamp hut a few bogs over from Shrek's after being exiled from Far Far Away for "spreading state secrets" (come on, everyone knew King Harold used to be a frog). Shrek was not the fondest of her but he put up with her because she could cook some mean frog fritters. She would cook these for Shrek and herself weekly before devoting the next 2 days to walking to the outskirts of Far Far Away, being careful not to get caught, cooking them for the other outcasts and then trekking all the way back.

Every refuge from the neighbouring kingdoms knew y/n as a dainty food saviour, which she absolutely adored. This continued for years and years until y/n turned 22. Now, she knew she was friendly with the outcasts but she never told them where she lived so it was a surprise one day when all these homeless fairytale creatures turned up outside Shrek's front door.