BONUS EPISODE - DANCING QUEEN - PT 5

'Mylene? Mylene! It's Cat Noir! Where are you?' he calls out when he gets to the library.

'Over here!' she waves, feeling sad and sorry for herself as she hides in a corner of the library.

'Hey, cheer up!' Cat Noir smiles as he crouches down to her. 'Everything is going to be okay!'

'But I wasn't even able to stop my friend Amber from being akumatised!' Mylene sighs.

'But you can help her now!' Cat Noir smiles. 'We need the power of the mouse to smash the speakers in the ears of everyone who has been forced to dance! What do you say?'

He holds out the mouse necklace and she takes it and puts it on. Mullo appears.

'Boo!' Mullo says and laughs as Mylene chuckles. 'Good to see you again Mylene!'

'You too Mullo!' Mylene smiles.

'Let's save Amber Mylene!' Cat Noir smiles, holding out his hand and helping her up.

Mylene gets up with a new determination. 'Mullo, get squeaky!' she cries, transforming into Polymouse.

Cat Noir smiles. 'Good to see you again Polymouse! Let's go!' Cat Noir grins as they run out of the library.

'Multitude!' Polymouse cries as they leave the library and several of her clones start to get into the ears of people dancing and smashes their mini speakers with her skipping rope. One clone sits upon Cat Noir's shoulder as he runs back to Ladybug.

The Polymouse clone jumps into Ladybug's ear and smashes her mini speakers.

Ladybug finally stops dancing. 'Oh...finally! Thanks Polymouse!... Now I can... get my breath back... And finally use my... Lucky Charm!' she says, throwing her yo-yo up in the air as magical ladybugs create...

'A CD?' Ladybug says, confused. 'What am I supposed to do with this?'

'Well, we couldn't find her akuma on her person at all!' Cat Noir says.

Luka remembers something. 'Wait, when Amber ran away and hid in the janitors closet, she took her beloved CD player with her!'

'So that must be where her akuma is! In the CD player in the janitors closet!' Ladybug smiles.

'This way!' Luka smiles as Ladybug and Cat Noir follow him.

Polymouse had saved Chloe until last. 'Oh... I wish I could stop dancing! But... it's actually not so bad... It is actually... kind of fun.'

The Polymouse clone spoke in her ear. 'You mean that Chloe?' Polymouse says.

'Who said that?' Chloe asked, not seeing anyone around. 'Are, are you my guardian angel?' Chloe asked.

'N-Yes, yes, I'm your guardian angel! I can help you stop. But don't you think you should give dance a try? You might even like it!' the Polymouse clone smiles.

'Yes, yes, I'll try it! Just please make me stop dancing now! I'm exhausted!' Chloe groans.

'Very well!' Polymouse replies and smashes the speakers in her ear.

'Finally! I've stopped! Thank you guardian angel!' Chloe says looking to the sky.

'No problem!' Polymouse replies tryingnot to giggle as she leaps out of Chloe's ear secretly.

Luka meanwhile had led Ladybug and Cat Noir to the janitors closet. They went inside and found the CD player.

'Cataclysm!' Cat Noir said, activating his power as he touched the CD player and it turned to dust as the akuma flew out.