LUKANETTE S4 - STRIKEBACK - PT 2

Ladybug gathers the Miraculous team as she distributes miraculouses to Nino, Kagami, Juleka, Zoe, Mylene, Alya, Marc and Ivan and the others as they transform to their superhero identities. Ladybug asks Rena to be lookout as she nods and goes to the rooftop of the Montparnasse Tower while she uses her flute as a telescope to check if everyone is in position. She spots Risk cycling freely on the streets.

"Ladybug! Child at 3 o'clock!" Rena says over her earpiece.

Ladybug sighs. That froggy kid still isn't getting it!

'Quick, come with me!' Ladybug cried as the heroes begin their run. 'Vesperia, immobilize the villain!'

Vesperia leaps on top of Strikeback and activates her power.

'Venom!'

She pierces her top on Strikeback, causing the monster to stop moving. Ladybug swings to grab Risk to safety. Unfortunately, Strikeback begins to move again and absorbs the power of Vesperia.

Vesperia gasps. 'Huh... it's not working!'

Purple Tigress leaps in the air and activates her power as well. 'Clout!'

Purple Tigress successfully hits Strikeback but the hit only results in it absorbing her powers, too. Strikeback throws her off the streets and Viperion comes to her rescue.

Purple Tigress gasps. 'Impossible!'

'Are you okay?' Viperion smiles.

'Yeah, I'm okay' Purple Tigress smiles back. They would never tell each other, but they have both been suspicious of each others identities for a while now. Call it twintuition.

Strikeback is about to hit them with another blow just before Polymouse activates her power in front of Viperion and Purple Tigress.

'Multitude!' Polymouse cries.

She creates three copies of herself, having the two copies save Viperion and Purple Tigress from Strikeback. The sentimonster throws its fist toward Polymouse as she multiplies into smaller versions of herself.

'Strike Back!' Strikeback cries.

It multiplies into three copies.

It's two copies activates the powers of the Venom and Clout.

Rena Rouge from the Montparnasse Tower reports to Ladybug: "He can copy our powers!"

Ladybug gasps. 'Don't attack them! Don't hit him anymore! Or else it'll make him even more powerful! Retreat to city hall now!' She swings away with Risk.

On top of the city hall, the heroes gather up. Strikeback grabs the Roue de Paris Ferris wheel and, using Purple Tigress' power of Clout, launches it towards the direction where the heroes are.

'Wind dragon!' Ryuko cries.

Ryuko successfully prevents the Ferris wheel from hitting them, yet, it flies to the direction where Rena Rouge is being the lookout. This causes Carapace to panic.

'Rena!' Carapace cries as he uses his power. 'Shell-ter!'

Carapace had his earpiece in his ear, keeping in touch with his girlfriend.

'Thanks, Carapace' Rena smiles.

'No problem, Rena' Carapace replies lovingly.

Cat Noir rolls his eyes, still upset about the fact they both know their identities.

On top of the city hall, Ladybug sighs. 'We've all been taking more risks than usual today, it's starting to put others in danger!'

Ryuko looked ashamed. 'Sorry Ladybug, tell Rena I'm sorry too.'