LUKANETTE S4 - GABRIEL AGRESTE - PT 4

Chloe walks out of Adrien's room, craving some kind of excitement. 'Ugh, I'm so BORED! Will something exciting happen already?' she says, when suddenly the atelier's doors fly away, revealing the Collector.

Chloe gasps. 'Maybe there's such a thing as too much excitement?' Chloe says as she backs away.

'I am now the Collector, and anyone caught in my tablet will give up their secrets to me!'

He throws his tablet and captures Chloe. 'Ahhhhh!' she cries.

Chloe speaks from inside the tablet. 'I just wanted some excitement because I'm a material person who loves money and hates my lame half-sister!'

Collector points to Marinette, with another tray of drinks for the young guests. 'And you! What were you doing in the living room reserved for the members of my club? What secrets are you hiding?'

Collector throws his tablet towards Marinette but she dodges it and the tablet hits Bob Roth instead.

Bob Roth speaks from inside the tablet 'I steal people's ideas and then I- '

Collector swipes him to the main screen of the tablet. Adrien comes out of his room, along with Kagami and sees that his father is akumatized into the Collector.

Kagami pushes Adrien back into his room. 'Hide in here!'

She goes out of the room along with a fencing sword.

Now that Adrien is alone in his room, Plagg flies out of his jacket.

'Finally, some excitement!' Plagg says.

'Time to transform! Plagg, claws out!'

Adrien transforms into Cat Noir.

Kagami, Sarah and the bodyguard are fighting the Collector but end up being absorbed by his tablet. Felix is sneaking away from the room.

But the Collector sees Felix sneaking away. 'And you Felix! Where did you hide my ring?'

Collector throws his tablet towards him but Felix dodges it and the main door gets absorbed and Felix goes outside. Marinette enters an empty room.

'Tikki! Spots on!' she says as she transforms into Ladybug.

Outside the Agreste mansion. Felix is dodging attacks of the Collector. When Felix is about to be hit, Ladybug throws her yo-yo and drags Felix out of the tablet's path.

I don't much care for this Felix, but saving people is my job, no matter how horrible they are she thought.

'Hey LB! Looks like the Collector is gone high tech!' Cat Noir said, appearing beside her.

Ladybug sighed. 'I liked it better when he had a book. At least he had a limited number of pages.'

Cat Noir pulls Felix aside. 'I will get him out of here.'

Felix gets on the back of Cat Noir and goes out of the fighting place.

Cat Noir asked him, 'What do you got that the Collector wants so badly?'

'My ring' Felix answers.

Cat Noir was confused. 'If it's yours, why would he want to take it from you?'

'I don't know. My uncle is a strange man' Felix replied.

The statue, behind which they were hiding, gets absorbed by the tablet.

Cat Noir sees the statue being absorbed. 'Whoa! I hope that statue takes up a lot of memory!'

'That's right! The memory on that tablet is going to fill up pretty fast!' Ladybug replies.