BONUS EPISODE - DANCING QUEEN - PT 1

*Authors Note* - This episode will most likely happen after Ephemeral. In this episode, my new character Amber, introduced in Mega Leech gets akumatised. And Chloe actually becomes nice towards the end (most likely short lived). Hope you like it! Enjoy!

******

Marinette was hanging out on the Liberty with the girls and Luka after school, chatting.

Suddenly Mylene's phone started to ring.

'Sorry guys, I'd better get this....hey Amber! ... How's it going?' she says as she walks away and chats to her for a couple of minutes, while the others go back to talking.

Mylene comes back to the group. 'Uh, guys, Amber needs our help with something. I'll let her explain it.'

Mylene puts her phone on speaker and on video phone, while everyone gathers around her.

'Hey guys!' Amber says.

'Hey Amber!' everyone says. 'What's up?' Mari asks.

'I have a huge favour to ask you guys! See, I'm training to be a professional dancer and I have to have an assessment where I try to teach a dance class. I have to show that people are engaged in the class and encourage people to participate no matter their skill level.'

'Wow, sounds tough!' Alix says.

'Yeah. They are making it harder than in previous years because we used to be able to get people from our own school to participate in the dance class. But because at our school we are invested in performing arts they figured it was too easy for students to pass the assessment. That's where you guys come in!'

'What do you need us to do Amber?' Rose asks.

'I need to teach a dance class at your school and have at least 10 students in the class. It has to be after school and go for an hour. So from 3-4pm. I have called Mr Damocles, the principal of your school to ask to use a classroom where I can do the assessment and he has booked for tomorrow afternoon as that's the only day free. I really need you guys to come to the class, as well as others who you could ask to come so I have 10 students. I know it's short notice, but do you think you guys could help me out?'

The girls all looked at each other and smiled.

'Of course we can help you out Amber!' Marinette said happily.

'I might not know much about dancing, but I'd love to give it a go!' Rose chimes in.

'Sounds totally fun Amber, I'd love to try!' Alya smiles.

'You can count us all in!' Alix says.

'Ya!' Juleka replies.

'Dancing sounds so much fun!' Zoe agrees.

'Looks like we're all in Amber!' Mylene says.

'Great! So that's seven of you, so if you can get at least 3 more people by tomorrow afternoon we'll be good to go! Wear something comfortable and bring a water bottle and a hand towel, it's going to be hard work! See you tomorrow in the art and craft room!' Amber smiles.

'Bye Amber!' the girls all said as Mylene ended the call.

'I'm happy to support Amber too, dancing isn't just for girls you know' Luka smiles. 'Besides, I've been watching her practice so I know a lot of her dance routines. It should be a lot of fun.'

'So we just need two more people then!' Mylene says.

'I can ask Aurore and Mireille if they would like to join us! Then we can have our 10!'

'Great idea Marinette!' Mylene smiled.

Marinette called them and they were happy to help out and attend.

The next day, Marinette was sure to pack a water bottle and a comfortable shirt and shorts to dance in.

'Mom, I need a hand towel for this afternoon. I'm doing a dance class to help out a friend for her assessment for school!' Marinette smiles.

'That's nice of you honey! That sounds like fun! I think I have a wristband somewhere for when I used to do Pilates classes. I'll find it for you!' Sabine says.

'Thanks Mom!' Marinette smiles as she finishes off her cereal.

'Here it is!' Sabine said, giving her a pink wristband.

'This is perfect! Thanks so much Mom!' Marinette hugged her as Luka was parking his bike out front.

'Hello my melody! Ready to go to school?' Luka smiles.

'Hello my prince! Sure am!' Mari replies.

'Got everything you need for the dance class this afternoon?' Luka asks her.

'Yep! Shirt, check, shorts, check, water bottle, check and wristband, check!' Mari smiles, putting everything in a small gym bag.

'Great, me too! Let's go!' Luka says as Mari waves goodbye to Sabine and Tom as they head out the door and Luka cycles her to school.