LUKANETTE S4 - QILIN - PT 4

'No way I'm going back there!' the guards say as they run away from the scene.

Ladybug sees the bus Sabine was on lying on its side and the bus driver struggling to get out. Ladybug runs over and helps him.

'Thanks, Ladybug!' the bus driver says gratefully.

'Where's mo— uh— ma'am! The ma'am with the choquettes?' Ladybug asks him.

'She was arrested by the police' the bus driver replies.

Ladybug gasped and was in shock. 'Arrested? There's no way!'

She leaps onto the rooftops and spots Qilin.

'You're unworthy of your mission. Ignorance has corrupted your souls! Qilin will show you the true meaning of justice. Move the mountains!' Qilin says as she moves her arms creating a gust of wind that blows a group of guards away. They land unharmed on the rooftops.

'Climb the lightning bolts!' she says, as she stacks a group of police cars end to end up to the sky.

'Hang from the clouds!' she says, creating a whirlwind tangling up two helicopters together as they end up hanging from City Hall.

"General, use the armoured trucks to block the perimeter we need to attack from the west!" Officer Roger says into his walkie-talkie.

'Ask for backup! Get more backup!' the ticket inspector adds.

"Sir- I mean, Mr. Mayor, where are those tanks you promised and the fighter jets?" Roger asks.

'Wake the earth!' Qilin says, sending energy through the ground, like an earthquake towards Roger and the ticket inspector causing them to fall over. In doing this a building is about to fall on them but Qilin stops it from falling.

'I am innocent. Get these handcuffs off me, otherwise it's you who will suffer under the weight of injustice!' she cries.

Ladybug, on top of the building, wraps her yo-yo around it to prevent it from falling any further, then pulling it back up so it's stable again.

Ladybug leaps off and lands in front of Qilin. 'Stop! You're putting innocent lives in danger!'

Shadowmoth speaks to Qilin from his lair: 'Ladybug! Where was she when your innocence was in question, Qilin? Don't listen to this hypocrite, take her Miraculous!'

'If they're serving injustice, then they are not innocent, and if you defend them, then you're not on the side of justice either!' Qilin cries.

She moves her hands, causing a statue, a lamppost and several benches to come hurtling towards Ladybug.

Cat Noir leaps in front of her and opens his umbrella. 'Careful LB, the weather forecast predicted a shower of objects!' he says using his staff in umbrella mode to defend them both.

Ladybug smiles. 'Good thing you've got your staff umbrella then, kitty cat!'

'First one to catch her gets to release the butterfly!' Cat Noir cries.

'This isn't a game, Cat Noir!' Ladybug yells after him.

Ladybug flings her yo-yo towards her.

'Roll back the waves!' Qilin says, as she creates a gust of wind, blowing the yo-yo back and tying Ladybug up with it.

Cat Noir comes flying at her with his staff. 'Woohoooo!'

'Capture the rainbow!' Qilin says, as she catches Cat Noir by his staff and tosses him in the river.

Some guards in police vans with shields come out and start running at Qilin, but she blows another gust of wind, blowing them right back in the vans and closing the doors on them.