LUKANETTE S4 - STRIKEBACK - PT 3

On the Startrain, Pennybug exits out of the lavatory, while Felix exits out of the adjacent. They are both surprised.

Felix gasps. 'Who are you?'

'Oh! It's me, Ladybug. Or rather, Ladybug with a few extra powers. Pennybug! Wait!' Pennybug says as she checks Felix's neck immediately, still under the impression that he is Adrien.

Pennybug sighs with relief. 'You're alright. Adrien, I need your help!' She retrieves the Dog Miraculous from her yo-yo. 'I have to find an object!'

Felix gasps. 'Y... Your yo-yo gives you direct access to all the Miraculous?'

Pennybug smiles. 'The ones in my Miracle Box, yes. It's a magic shortcut.'

Felix is impressed. 'Wow!'

'Adrien Agreste, here is the Miraculous of the dog which will grant you the power to locate and fetch whatever your ball has touched. You will use it for the greater good, then you will return it to me.... Can I trust you?' Pennybug asks him.

Felix looks at the Miraculous intensely.

'If you're doubting yourself, then trying is the only way you can gain the confidence you need' Pennybug smiles.

Felix nods and wears the Miraculous, and Barkk appears.

'Hi, I'm Barkk! The kwami of adoration! I'm so happy to have a new holder, you and I can play ball! All you have to say is, "Barkk, on the hunt"!'

Felix smiles. 'With pleasure. Barkk, on the hunt!'

Felix transforms into Flairmidable.

Pennybug smiles. 'Thanks to your superpower, you can locate any object that you've touched before!'

Flairmidable smiles. 'Oh! Uh...' He touches her yo-yo with his finger. 'Like this?'

Pennybug giggles. 'No! With the ball. A light touch will be enough.'

'Okay, I get it. What about the object I'm supposed to find? Where is it?' Flairmidable asks her.

'In the past. Burrow!' Pennybug says, creating a portal. Pennybug enters the portal and Flairmidable follows.

'We have to find the little boy before he was akumatized!' Pennybug explains.

'You can travel through time?' Flairmidable asks, amazed.

Pennybug reverses a window. 'Yes. And even though time travel is always risky, today we have to take that risk.'

She sees Froggy's Dad in window. 'Froggy! Come back!'

Pennybug smiles. 'Found it!'

They both enter into the past.

They arrive at the Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes, in the past.

'As soon as we know which object is going to be akumatized, you have to hit it with the ball, but without anyone seeing so you don't interfere with the course of events' Pennybug explains as Flairmidable nods in understanding.

'Froggy, come back! It's time to go home!' Froggy's Mom says.

They notice the akuma infects Froggy's stuffed toy.

Pennybug gasps. 'His fluffy! Of course!' she whispers.

'Oh! Will it work on my parents too?' Froggy says.

Flairmidable throws his ball to the stuffed toy, and it rolls back to him.

Pennybug smiles. 'Let's go, come on!' she whispers.