LUKANETTE S4 - DEAREST FAMILY - PT 5

Meanwhile, Luka and Marinette were cycling around the Parisian streets, following the devastation caused by Tikki's insatiable appetite.

'My galette!! Where did it go?!' someone cries.

'Who stole my galette??' another says.

'Oh Tikki!' Mari said, burying her face into Luka's back with tears in her eyes.

'Don't worry my melody, we'll find her!' Luka says determinedly.

'A weird bug just took my galette!' another says.

Luka stops. 'Which way did it go?' he asks them.

'That way!' they answered, pointing down the street as Luka set off again in the direction they indicated.

Meanwhile, in the sewers, Cat Noir walks feebly. His back slides down the wall and sits down.

'Claws in!' he says as he de-transforms into Adrien.

He brings out a piece of Camembert to feed Plagg, who is laying weakly on his palm.

'Get your strength back, Plagg. We're not out of this yet!' Adrien smiles fondly at his Kwami.

Plagg takes a bite from his Camembert.

Meanwhile, in the Jardin des Tuileries, Mari suddenly spots Tikki.

'Luka, there!' she cries and points as Luka cycles over and screeches to a halt.

Empty boxes are scattered around the place. Marinette arrives to find Tikki as a man runs away screaming, seeing Tikki finishing off the galettes from cake to crumbs.

'Tikki!' Marinette sighs as the Kwami continues to feed off the galettes from the boxes. 'Tikki, you can't stay here! People aren't supposed to see you! Come with me!'

Tikki sighs. 'I'm sorry, Marinette. I just can't help myself!' She puts her hands on her face.

Luka smiles. 'Let me try something. This calmed her so much when you were at your aunts, that she fell asleep.' Luka gently scooped Tikki up and put her in the inner pocket of his jacket.

For a few seconds Tikki felt conflicted.

'Oooh, warm pocket!....Galette!...warm pocket...galette...warm pocket...GALETTE!'

She phases through the pocket, trying to resist but fails and flies to another box, containing a small piece of galette.

'You've gotta try to keep it together, Tikki. My family's been re-akumatized! I need you!' Marinette pleads.

Tikki sighs. 'Oh, there's only one piece left. It means if I eat it, it'll be all gone! Ohh...! I know how to get more!' She grunts as she uses her power, a powerful pink aura of energy surrounding her.

Marinette and Luka gasp. 'Tikki, no! A Kwami that uses their power without their owner always causes a disaster!' Mari cries.

Tikki grins with a crazy look in her eyes. 'I'm the Kwami of creation!!!!' She summons a burst of energy, leaving Marinette and Luka in complete shock. 'LUCKY CHARM!!!!!!!!'

Using her power of creation, a large beam creates a ginormous ladybug-patterned galette, overshadowing the whole city of Paris.

By the sewers. Adrien and Plagg peek through the sewer lid.

Plagg gasps. 'Uh-oh, Sugar Cube's used her power!'

'Sugar Cube?' Adrien replies with a raised eyebrow

'Tikki, Ladybug's Kwami' Plagg replies.